Old 06-11-2019, 03:08 PM #34801
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:09 PM #34802
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is standing in her BLACK HIGH HEELS with her FEET in full view as she starts to DIP her HOSED SOLES and TOES in and out of her SHOES. ROXIE does this for a few minutes and notices you staring at her, she sees your hard to her SHOEPLAY and starts to TEASE you more with her NYLON clad FEET in her BLACK HIGH HEELS. ROXIE tells you to take out your cock and starts giving you JOI as she sits and DANGLES her SHOES giving you all angles of her FEET as she ENCOURAGES you to stroke. Watch ROXIE as she DIPS, DANGLES, and SHOE PLAYS giving you JOI but wait to CUM for her COUNTDOWN.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 995 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:09 PM #34803
Модератор

Модератор

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:09 PM #34804
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:09 PM #34805
Модератор

Модератор

You're browsing Indeed one day looking for a new job and you come across a company hiring new taste testers, but not just any taste testers, VODKA tasters! They immediately accept your application because you used Princess Pilar as your reference, so they already know you can handle the job... you're welcome! On your first day, the Vodka Girl walks in in the shiniest sexiest "work uniform" you've ever seen and you feel your cock get even harder when She brings the vodka out. This isn't like wine-tasting where you spit the drink out like a punk, vodka tasters have to swallow everything! You're trying to impress the Purity Vodka Girl so much that you just do what She says. When She tells you to take your cock out, you start to wonder how you got so lucky. Amaze Her with your drinking skills right Here. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:09 PM #34806
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:09 PM #34807
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "POV blowjob: Start off wearing a tight dress and heels. Pull up your skirt to show me your thong. Spank your ass for me. Keep dress on but keep pulled up. Show off thong and ass every so often. Stroke your realistic dildo. Start to play with it. Continue sucking the dildo like it's my dick. Suck and stroke me to finish." Want your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:10 PM #34808
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slut, its time for some cum training. You will be put in my favourite slut training sexual position today, just like being a real slut. Except its just you. Be a good slave and just do as you are instructed. Follow my lead i will lead you down the humiliating trail of cum eating karma sutra. Its all part of the training. Prepare to open wide! Prepare to savour a mouth full and prepare to feel BANNED WORDd and humiliated. Like you deserve. Theres a good slut.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:10 PM #34809
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 03:11 PM #34810
Модератор

Модератор

Y'know, I really didn't believe you when you said that your dick doesn't really get hard as fast as other guys' do. You're a guy and guys are sooooo simple! Go ahead, give me a time frame to make you hard and I'll make it happen!!! FifTeen 18+ minutes? Pssh, that's cake! I'm going to tease the fuck out of you with my tight body and make you burst out of those boxers with time to spare! I also have no problems taking matters into my own hands a guaranteeing this win. There's one thing I know, and that is that I always win!!!
Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile