Old 04-01-2020, 12:36 PM #139751
Модератор

Модератор

Default BareSkin Ball-Busting - Goddess Rachel - iwantclips

BareSkin Ball-Busting - Goddess_Rachel - iwantclips

Are you sitting at home all alone wishing your balls were being...played with?
But not in a "normal" way, are you fantasizing about gettting kicked, punched, and or knee'd in your pathetic excuse for a crotch? Live vicariously through My submissive in this video, and watch Me "play" with my favorite punching bag.
Models: Goddess_Rachel

Duration: 2 min 40 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 90.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:38 PM #139752
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sasur Ne Bahu ko Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) kar ke choda- Garam Bahu - Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Sasur Ne Bahu ko Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) kar ke choda- Garam Bahu - Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

sasur finds bahu horny and excited in her room and secretly records her video. sasur ask bahu to do everything what she was watching in video when she was masturbating , bahu resist first but she also never got a good fuck from a long time and she start to enjoy big cock of her sasur. lot of hindi dirty talk softcore comedy film
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:42 PM #139753
Модератор

Модератор

Default my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:43 PM #139754
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ballbuster - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Ballbuster - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

So get yourself a belt or shoe string a large heavy object something as sharp and thick as a stiletto heel annnnnd a candle for fun if you can move after this game you make me proud loser
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:50 PM #139755
Модератор

Модератор

Default More Cock Control: My Cock My Rules - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

More Cock Control: My Cock My Rules - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Craving more of my cock control? Love it when I tell you what to do with that dick? Enjoy feeling your balls ache and desire release as you worship like a good little weak slave? There's only one catch. My Cock My Rules. That's pretty open ended now isn't it?!? Hahaha - that's how I like to play and that's why you crave me! You never know what I have in store for you. And that's just the way it should be. Give in. Give all. Submit. Obey!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:51 PM #139756
Модератор

Модератор

Default Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:54 PM #139757
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:55 PM #139758
Модератор

Модератор

Default Massage Envy - Angela Salvagno - iwantclips

Massage Envy - Angela Salvagno - iwantclips

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:56 PM #139759
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beat Up your Balls - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Beat Up your Balls - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 12:58 PM #139760
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flats shoe play - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Flats shoe play - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Spying on my feet, are you distracted?