Old 01-17-2020, 05:04 PM #125571
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:04 PM #125572
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:04 PM #125573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:07 PM #125574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Sex Therapist-Fantasy - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Your Sex Therapist-Fantasy - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:07 PM #125575
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess ClaraKitty foot tease and worship - clarakitty - iwantclips

Princess ClaraKitty foot tease and worship - clarakitty - iwantclips

Princess ClaraKitty plays with you with her cute feet in thigh high stocking.. Rubbing her feet together and wiggling her toes as she teases you and tells you to worship her.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 47 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:07 PM #125576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Requested clip :
"So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers)
She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can
You are smoking a cigarette.
You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking
She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body
She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that
When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it...
She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far
Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:08 PM #125577
Модератор

Модератор

Default Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:09 PM #125578
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kayla Black- Pounding The Sissy Slut - Miss Kayla - iwantclips

Kayla Black- Pounding The Sissy Slut - Miss Kayla - iwantclips

I'm having My way with this sissy slut's asshole while a group of My friends watch. We giggle and laugh at this pathetic sissy's plight, as I pound her asshole in various positions with My strap-on cock.
Models: Miss Kayla

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 885 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:14 PM #125579
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:17 PM #125580
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sporty Girl Makes Loser Eat It JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Sporty Girl Makes Loser Eat It JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile