Duration: 5 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:14 AM #131072
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ass Licking Milf - Lick My Ass Fucking Slave ! By Sophia And Bia Black - FULL HD 1080p - mfvideobrazil.com - iwantclips

Ass Licking Milf - Lick My Ass Fucking Slave ! By Sophia And Bia Black - FULL HD 1080p - mfvideobrazil.com - iwantclips

Sophia wants to have a long and enjoyable ass licking, for luckily there is Bia who makes this favour for the domina. Lesbian Bia loves to play with milf asses, thats why she starts to lick Sophias asshole, and puts her wet tongue into her ass as deep as she can. She licking the ass in many positure, tasting the flavor of this big butt, and enjoy all the moments with Sophia together.
Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 27 min 13 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:17 AM #131073
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Guzzling Cuckold! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Cum Guzzling Cuckold! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Custom: So Ive naturally started seeing your boss and turned you into our cuckold. You come home from work late into the night and find both me and your boss fucking hard in the living room. We turn giggle and then begin to bash you for being so pathetic, and asking if you finished all the work you were given including the chores I listed I needed done. You humbly reply yes, My Alpha man asks what i ever saw on you and i say " Money of course what else" Your a fat bald pig with a fat wallet and I love using you. Now you must be hungry after an entire day of working for us, open up your mouth I had my man wear a condom to hold his huge load and we want to see the waste bucket take a shot of alpha cum. Yes this is your dinner loser LOL open it up big slut, ahhh this is what a real big load is suppose to taste like. From now all you will eat is greasy cheese burgers, fast food and Lots and Lots of CUM to grow more disgusting fat and save me money of course . Your welcome slut now go away I can feel my man getting another boner and well his dick is all mine. But Before you go lick Alpha feet clean yes while we fuck, dont look at us, then Go iron out his clothes and lick the bottoms of my shoes clean your driving us to a fancy dinner tonight ...
CATEGORY: CUCKOLDING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, TABOO ,DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, MENTAL DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS, TOE SUCKING, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:22 AM #131074
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

- Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 25 min 2 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:27 AM #131075
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

"Wakey, Wakey sweetie! It's time to get up and do something special for your mommy!". I wake you up and command you to do something very important for me. I've been training you to be an obedient cuckold son for awhile now. I made sure you learnt your cuckolding duties in the house and always do what I demand, especially when it comes to my multiple alpha lovers. I am running late for work so you have to go in my bedroom where my boyfriend is resting under covers and give him a nice morning blowjob. I won't take "no" for an answer. I lift up his blanket and tell you to climb under and start blowing.
You will do anything I say, you love me, obey me, I am your everything. You climbed under the blanket without waking my lover up and start blowing him. He is staying still while he is enjoying your mouth by putting his big hand on your head and fucking your throat as you gag and get your "snack". I was watching the whole thing while you were doing it. I come back wrapped in towel asking you if you did what she told you. I command you to spit a huge creamy load in my hand She loves seeing all that jizz and tells you how proud she is of you. Then You are going to slurp it all up like a good cucky that you are. You put your mouth on my hand and slurp it all up. Good boy, what a yummy breakfast isn't it?!
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:30 AM #131076
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Ass - Your God. - PrincessCin - iwantclips

My Ass - Your God. - PrincessCin - iwantclips

You've fallen hard. You're hooked and there's nothing you can do about it.
It started off with a **** obsession, and evolved into an endless, deep need in serving me. Serving my divine ass - Your God.
Say it. Once again. Repeat it over, and over, and over. You know you're too weak to resist your needs, and I'm too perfect to not give in to my control.
Get on you knees, right were you belong. I know you're drooling like a desperate little bitch. I'm gonna fuck you up & train you into being a good boy for your god.

Real slaves & addicts join my IWFC - https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/PrincessCin

Be a good boy, and attract my attention by adding a markup with your purchase:
ImmaPayUp50 - (+50%)
GoodBoySPENDS - (+100%)
TakeUr$Princess - (+200%)
Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:32 AM #131077
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City - playboygirlSudem - iwantclips

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City - playboygirlSudem - iwantclips

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:39 AM #131078
Модератор

Модератор

Default wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:46 AM #131079
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-09-2020, 02:56 AM #131080
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile