Old 07-20-2021, 07:41 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mormongirlz.com- Casey: Chastised

Mormongirlz.com- Casey: Chastised

Description:
Sister Casey is terrified of President Oaks. She doesnt want to be alone with him in the temple, especially after breaking the law of chastity. But he has asked to see her, so she has no choice.

She hasnt told anyone about what she did with Sister Lily and Brother Steele. But she knows theres video of their forbidden rendezvous, and she cant help but wonder if President Oaks has watched it.

If he knows she committed a sexual transgression, shes in huge trouble.

A temple guides the girl through the maze of the temple to the control room, where hes waiting for her.

On the wall, she notices a giant screen, with video feed from rooms in the temple. Theyre all empty now, but she guesses that President Oaks watched Brother Steele violate her in his office.

President Oaks is wearing a wicked little smile. He pats the couch and Sister Casey sits nervously beside him.

Is there anything youd like to tell me?

She hesitates before answering. She knows the smartest thing would be to confess her transgression and ask for his forgiveness. But she doesnt dare.

No, she says. Nothing.

He knows shes lying. There are going to be consequences.

Because of her dishonesty, Oaks is rough with the girls pussy, fingering her while she squeals and then pounding her viciously.

Casey doesnt complain. She knows she deserves this punishment, and being handled like this turns her on. Her pussy is soaking wet and she cant stop moaning.

When President Oaks finally pulls his huge dick out of her and squirts his load all over her back, he tells her not to clean it off.

She can feel his hot wet semen running down her naked butt.

I want you to wear my seed on your body all day long as a punishment for lying to me.
Model:
Casey
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0050_170426_3_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1177.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2940b3a3e883b