Old 11-19-2020, 08:13 AM #24141
Модератор

Модератор

Default Throated - Athena Rayne

Throated - Athena Rayne

Description:
Athena Rayne - I'm Horny And I Need To Suck Cock
Released: November 15, 2019

Blonde cutie Athena Rayne is 21 and loves to suck dick balls deep. She is horny and wants to suck cock balls deep.

Cast: Athena Rayne

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d4f78bbaf7667
Old 11-19-2020, 08:13 AM #24142
Модератор

Модератор

Default Monsters Of Cock - Natalia Queen

Monsters Of Cock - Natalia Queen

Description:
Natalia Queen - Breaking in Natalia Queen
Released: June 30, 2019

Natalia Queen is a super hot cutie thats new in the business. She excited and is hungry for cock, SHES PERFECT! She came here to show off her great body before getting what she asked for. A HUGE BLACK COCK. Slimpoke loved her as she sucks on his stick before he gets to stretch her out. She moans and does great on taking his dick from multiple positions. Today marked the days Natalia Queen really started in the industry.

Cast: Natalia Queen

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b2387e658330d

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/167359fea1a4e
Old 11-19-2020, 08:14 AM #24143
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex Mex - Teresa Ferrer

Sex Mex - Teresa Ferrer

Description:
Teresa Ferrer - Quarantine Part 1
Released: March 25, 2020

Teresa Ferrer and her step-son come back to Mexico, they were isolated and put in quarantine, they may have been infected by coronavirus in their last trip.

Cast: Teresa Ferrer

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8b526b38d7ad1
Old 11-19-2020, 08:17 AM #24144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Cum - Daphne Dare

Princess Cum - Daphne Dare

Description:
Daphne Dare - My Nympho Niece
Released: February 26, 2020

Daphne Dare hasn't seen her uncle by marriage, Will Pounder, in a long time. Once Daphne's brother Jake Johnson brings Uncle P home, Daphne knows she's going to go for it. Jake tries to warn Uncle P off of his sister, saying that Daphne has gotten really slutty as she has gotten older and that she's going to try to fuck Will. Uncle P scoffs at Jake's warning. He goes to take a quick shower, where Daphne spies his junk. She likes what she sees, so later she puts on a short skirt and brings Uncle P a drink. Bending forward, she shows that she's not wearing panties to hide the view of her ass and twat. Turning around, Daphne asks Uncle P if her skirt is too short. He reassures her that it's not as long as she doesn't bend over. Jake once again tries to warn Uncle P that Daphne is doing this on purpose, but Will is unmoved...

Daphne waits until Uncle P is getting settled in his bedroom before she makes her next move. She walks in wearing nothing but a short nightie and a thong. Her story is that she has something stuck in her cooch. Uncle P suggests they go to the ER, but Daphne can't take the potential embarrassment. She insists that since Uncle P used to be a medic in the army that he can help her by fingering it out. Reluctantly, Uncle P agrees to fish out whatever is stuck inside his niece. His finger finds Daphne's bald pussy nice and wet, but he doesn't pop anything out. Daphne suggests that Uncle P try licking her clit to loosen things up, which he ultimately agrees to do as well.

When neither of those things work, Daphne suggests that Will might be able to fuck the object out of her. It takes some coaxing, but Uncle P agrees that it may work. Daphne gets on her hands and knees so he can try to pound the object out of her. When that doesn't work, she hops on Uncle P's cock and starts riding him. Getting off again, Daphne sucks Uncle P's dick and then rolls onto her back. Will dives back in, but when he's about ready to cum Daphne wraps her legs around him to keep him buried inside her as he cums. That's when Daphne admits there was nothing in her twat; she just wanted to fuck him.

Cast: Daphne Dare

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4a73e2c635f21
Old 11-19-2020, 08:17 AM #24145
Модератор

Модератор

Default ATK Girlfriends - Aften Opal

ATK Girlfriends - Aften Opal

Description:
Aften Opal - Snorkeling and fucking make a perfect day with Aften
Released: March 4, 2020

You take Aften out to explore and end up snorkeling with the giant turtles. Its a perfect time in the ocean and you could ask for more. You get home and fuck her pretty pussy and blast your load on her face.

Cast: Aften Opal

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0db0a10b95fef
Old 11-19-2020, 08:18 AM #24146
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Her Feet - Naomi Swann

Love Her Feet - Naomi Swann

Description:
Naomi Swann - I Just Hit 10 Million Followers
Released: June 28, 2019

I have a lifestyle vlogging channel which will hit 10 million followers on its first year anniversary. I wanted to give something special to my fans for this occasion since I appreciate them so very much. Many of them are members solely for my barefoot workout videos. They love my feet...they say they love my arch and my heavenly toes. They've asked me quite a few times if I could have a guy come in at the end of the video and massage my feet...

My sweet soles are definitely pretty sore after my workout. So, at the end of today's live session I had my friend Jake walk in to give me a foot massage. He started massaging my feet...starting from the heel, then increasing pressure moving up to the arch, and finally to my soft soles. I was lost in a daze it was so good I noticed after a few minutes I started getting wet. He was lifting my feet closer and closer to his mouth and I just couldn't wait for him to start sucking on my toes. By the time he finally did, my panties were soaking wet. Of course as soon as I saw his boner I couldn't wait to put his dick in my mouth, gag on it, and make it sloppy wet for a smooth footjob. I wrapped my toes around it and jerked his cock with my pretty pink pedicured toes. Then I made him eat my hungry pussy before he slid his big hard cock in my slutty juicy hole. I came all over his cock so many times before he finally busted his big load all over my sexy feet. At the end, being in the heat of the moment, I realized I left the live feed on and my fans saw everything. Though I panicked at first, I saw my following rocket to another two million. So I happily relaxed and enjoyed looking at his cum dripping from my feet.

Cast: Naomi Swann

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6a6e22efabfd3
Old 11-19-2020, 08:18 AM #24147
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teens Like It Big - Dixie Lynn

Teens Like It Big - Dixie Lynn

Description:
Dixie Lynn - Sharing The Bed 2
Released: February 11, 2020

Using her best friend's phone, Dixie Lynn catfishes her BFF's boyfriend, Oliver Flynn, convincing him to come over and fuck her while her friend is snoozing.

Cast: Dixie Lynn

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bc038b7ff36ee

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5422959d59000
Old 11-19-2020, 08:20 AM #24148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nubile Films - Emily Willis

Nubile Films - Emily Willis

Description:
Emily Willis - Make Me An Offer
Released: July 17, 2019

Emily Willis is touring a house with her realtor, Kyle Mason. Emily has he eyes on more than just the property as she checks out the way Kyle fills out his clothes. She notices that he's eyeing her back and decides to make a move once they reach the bedroom. Turning to step close to Kyle under the pretense of looking at paperwork, Emily sneaks out a hand to cup his hard dick...

Kyle is reluctant to take things to the next step, but based on his obvious interest Emily takes the plunge and leans in for a kiss. Kyle lets her press her soft lips to his and then, emboldened, he lets her place his hand on her small breasts. Emily's hard nipples are fuel to the fire of Kyle's passion as Emily slides down his body and pulls out his hardon to suck him off. Her BJ excites her as much as it excites him, so she slips her hand into her panties to masturbate as she gobbles his cock. Easing Emily onto the bed, Kyle relieves her of her panties. He finds her nice and wet, with her twat filled with sweet cream. Now that heh as given in to his baser urges, Kyle takes his time lapping away at Emily's smooth slit to explore and learn every inch of her most intimate parts. Once he has blazed a trail with his mouth, he gets to his feet and fills her up with his big member. Letting her head fall back onto the bed, Emily takes everything Kyle can give her. When Emily gets to her hands and knees, Kyle is happy to let her guide him inside once again. Doggy style gives him the chance to go even deeper, which Emily can't get enough of. She loves the way his big dick fills her up, so she hops off that fuck rod and sucks it clean, then takes him for a stiffie ride in her bare snatch. Rocking her hips, she sets a pace that leaves her cumming with loud moans. On her back once again with Kyle curled up beside her, Emily lifts her thigh high in the air so he can go back to work for her pleasure. He holds out until she once again reaches the fever pitch of a climax, then pulls out right before he joins her in orgasmic bliss. Covering Emily's belly in jizz, Kyle watches, replete, as his hot client drags her fingertips through the mess and licks them clean.

Cast: Emily Willis

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7566abd9ebb42
Old 11-19-2020, 08:20 AM #24149
Модератор

Модератор

Default Prime Cups - Kyra Queen & Wendy Walker

Prime Cups - Kyra Queen & Wendy Walker

Description:
Kyra Queen & Wendy Walker - Prime Cups
Released: October 6, 2019

Four big jugs are just rare to come by all by once - and this is exactly what we can see in this threesome Kyra Queen - Wendy Walker scene here. Those titties were put into game very well, and at the end, how the reflection is visible on them are just mouthwateringly great!

Cast: Kyra Queen, Wendy Walker

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6399c596973e0
Old 11-19-2020, 08:20 AM #24150
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blacks On Blondes - Gia Paige

Blacks On Blondes - Gia Paige

Description:
Gia Paige - Blacks On Blondes
Released: September 17, 2019

Cast: Gia Paige