Old 05-26-2019, 07:38 AM #26461
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it's something that you love to do on my command. It's time that you're honest with yourself. You're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:41 AM #26462
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good! - Goddess Christina Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:44 AM #26463
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:54 AM #26464
Модератор

Модератор

IMPORTANT - YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! Mistress Alexis Amore looks down at you and arrogantly tells you "You are going to be my little bitch!". She orders you to crawl to her like dog and you find yourself obeying like a good boy. She pulls off her boots and shoves them in your face and orders you to smell them. She makes you pledge your loyalty to her and tell her you will do anything for her. She puts her pretty little feet in your face and allows you to lick them. Then she turns around and puts her GLORIOUS ASS right in your face, 3D IN VR!!! She degrades you as her ass smashes your face and you lick it like a good slave. Then she tells you to lay down on the floor and jerk off while she squats up and down on your face. OMG THE VR ASS WORSHIP ACTION is incredible.. this the first VR clip Alexis has ever made and it was worth the wait.. you will love being the Peruvian Princess's Ass Slave!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:56 AM #26465
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:59 AM #26466
Модератор

Модератор

Fishnet fetish plus smoking fetish solo masturbation with toys. I do ATM (ass to mouth}using butt plug I've been anal training with super hot babe cam show
Models: FawnaFuller

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 08:03 AM #26467
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 08:06 AM #26468
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 08:08 AM #26469
Модератор

Модератор

With Carmen Levy & Dakota Charms! After working out, Carmen and I stretch in sexy yoga pants. We show off our flexible legs and round asses as we pose and flex. It's naughty to have a camera in this public gym, and we check to make sure that we don't get caught! OTHER KEYWORDS- stretching, exercise, workouts, working out, yoga pants, workout clothes, sneaker fetish, sneakers, ass fetish, PAWG, big butts, white booty, brunettes, strong women, strong woman, @DakotaCharms This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 08:14 AM #26470
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 19 min 33 s