Old 04-12-2019, 06:42 AM #11381
Модератор

Модератор

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her sister's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Mom and Dad are out of the house for the night, these sexy sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah's pussy when their Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls' mom, but she's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Mom and Dad would "departed" them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret: they unzip his pants to play with his huge un-cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Uncle Jack's dick, sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won't be enough to keep Uncle Jack's silence... Both sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs, asking Uncle Jack which one of his nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy sisters for a while, Uncle Jack can't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out, both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Uncle Jack's baby?! Satisfy your desire for an UNCLE / NIECE / NIECE THREESOME CAUTION: THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 06:44 AM #11382
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 06:45 AM #11383
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 06:46 AM #11384
Модератор

Модератор

I guarantee you've never experienced cum eating like this before. Not for two hot strong Latina dominatrixes fucking you balls deep, stroking your mind at the same time. This video is perfect for first timers and experienced sluts & I expect it to be a top 50 favorite in a matter of hours. BUY up & Watch right away! Re direct all Traffic via all Social media to buy this video as a thank you . FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ BANNED WORD.COM CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS, CUM COUNTDOWN , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 06:49 AM #11385
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 06:52 AM #11386
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 06:55 AM #11387
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just suffocated you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 06:57 AM #11388
Модератор

Модератор

Come here boy. I know exactly what you are craving. Perfect round perky tits. You won't be able to resist this one single bit. I am going to turn you into a very weak boy. You will reach into your pants and play with it. Get ready to become addicted to my bouncing tits in this skimpy bikini top. This will make you recognize who is in control of you.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 07:00 AM #11389
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You're such a tit addict! You spend so much time drooling over them, so desperate to see mine completely Exposed Fantasy. Do you think maybe you've been a good boy long enough and you deserve to see them? Maybe. Guess you'll have to jerk and follow all of my instructions to see if you finally get a glimpse of what you've been fantasizing about for so long! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 07:00 AM #11390
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile