Old 05-22-2019, 06:06 PM #25491
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING? Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:07 PM #25492
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:10 PM #25493
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca. Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to Consumer own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and Consumer sacred semen. Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:16 PM #25494
Модератор

Модератор

I command you to hold your breath for a certain amount of time while I tease you. I start swith small durations, then slowly bringing it up, until I'm finally pushing you to your limits. It will earn you stroking time and cumming but if you fail, there is a punishment fitting the crime. Can you handle this advanced breathe play? Good boys use markup codes: 1000% - GETTINGWEAK 500% - ATM4CAMRYN 100% - SERVEME 50% - PAYCAMRYN
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 21 min 13 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:17 PM #25495
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:21 PM #25496
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually Consumer cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:24 PM #25497
Модератор

Модератор

You know that game already, right? This time try to hold it even longer. Have you been practicing since the last time? I hope you did, because my sexy teasing might take your breath away ha ha.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:31 PM #25498
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time…or your 101st time….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:31 PM #25499
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:32 PM #25500
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile