Old 05-23-2019, 02:34 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play. So you're not going to Consumer cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, cei, cum play, edging, edging games