Old 07-06-2019, 07:59 AM #49101
Модератор

Модератор

What?? Really? You're probably wondering why I would ever say that. I have my reasons. Find out in this video
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:59 AM #49102
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: It's been a very long time since the last "Cyberjerk" vid you made for me, and I was thinking about a variation on that theme if you could... This one would involve dangling stiletto heels in a kind of [email*protected] play-along masturbation game... Ideally, if you have multiple pairs of closed toe pumps, those would be perfect for this... I know you have the nude platform ones, and I've also seen you wear some leopard print ones, a black pair with studs, and one or two others... The key is that I like classic closed toe (not peep toe) pumps... You're basically in character again as the bratty webcam girl who "cyberjerks" men to their [email*protected] You've got another horny audience of hundreds of men awaiting your masturbation games, and you enjoy teasing and destroying your followers on a mere whim. Again, our cocks are hooked up in our "pussy simulator" fleshlight tubes, but this time you've got us hooked up so that your computer can also read our minds... You're dressed in a sexy outfit that exposes your beautiful, bare legs. You announce that you're going to play a game with us... You have several pairs of closed toe pumps lined up next to you. You start to dangle the first pair, telling us that we must start jerking off to your dangling high heels. As we watch and jerk off, we must mentally choose which shoe you will let slip from your toes, the right or the left.... If we guess correctly, we get to continue jerking our cocks and go to the next round of the game. But if we guess wrong, your sensors will read our minds and send a [email*protected] jolt to our cocks, k1II1ng us instantly the moment your shoe hits the floor! We have a 50-50 chance of surviving each round, but you're going to Coerce us to guess for at least 6-7 rounds (you can repeat a pair of heels if necessary); so very few of us will make it to the end of the game @l1ve! You enjoy teasing us with your dangling, switching legs and keeping us guessing which shoe will drop. You remind us that all it takes is one, little flick of your toes and we could d13 a horrible, agonizing [email*protected]! We are dangling on the edge, just like your shoes, and you LOVE it! We are your disposable playthings, and you laugh in amusement at the scores of men who get electrocuted every round... (It would be awesome if you could even perform a few mocking/mimicking "deaths" to show us how ridiculous we look as we suffer through the [email*protected]@l torment to our cocks... The way we grab our cocks, shudder/convulse as we're fried, etc.) And at the end of the game, will you finally let the few remaining survivors cum??? Or will you do something really cruel to us, like drop both shoes at the same time??? I'll be playing along, so we'll see what happens!!!"
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 22 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:02 AM #49103
Модератор

Модератор

*It's your first day at your new school, and your first class of the day is gym. So, you go to school, get dressed for gym class, head out to the gym with the rest of your class... and then you see your new gym teacher, Ms. Wolfe. Ms. Wolfe does NOT look like your old gym teacher, Mr. Flanagan, nor does she dress like him. You're stunned by her perfectly sculpted body. You stand there staring at her for a second, but then you're brought to your senses by a wet, sticky sensation in your gym shorts, so you run to the locker room before anyone sees what just happened...* No sooner do you sit down to process what just happened than Ms Wolfe walks into the locker room after you! She obviously didn't see your little mishap, because she asks you why you left class. As Ms Wolfe begins to explain that, as your teacher, she is there to help you through whatever may be going on, you actually believe her... so much that you move your hands so she can see your shorts... and she doesn't seem surprised at all! In fact, Ms Wolfe assures you that it's very common for boys your age to experience hands-free-orgasm... especially on such an exciting day, when you're surprised by a gym teacher with such a sexy, fit body! Oh, yes, Ms Wolfe knows exactly what caused that stickiness in your pants, and since she cares about her students so much, she's going to make sure you never have to deal with the embarrassment of cuming in your pants again! From now on, every day before and after school, you are going to go see Ms Wolfe, and she's going to help you build up your scrawny little body while making sure your little balls are always completely drained of cum... That sexy fit body of hers truly is the best motivation to get strong, and control your orgasm. *Buy the clip to have your gym teacher fantasy realized in the sexy POV masturbation encouragement experience incorporating elements of muscle worship, older woman/younger man, flexing, small penis encouragement, biceps, abs, legs, tight asses, strip tease, pre-mature ejaculation, post-cum Torment, cum countdown, and of course the motivation of my perfect fit body!*
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 21 min 16 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:04 AM #49104
Модератор

Модератор

Default Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:09 AM #49105
Модератор

Модератор

You have come into Luna's Gym to work out, but in Luna's gym, everyone pays her protection money. Bad things happen to people who don't pay their protection money. She senses your weakness and decides to bully you.. she makes you get on your knees and kiss her dirty sweaty shoes, and then makes you lick her sweaty feet.. She turns around and takes off her shorts so you can show your bully proper respect by licking her asshole. Then she makes you jerk off her... she counts down from 10 as you amuse her. HOT CLIP..YOU WILL LOVE THE WAY SHE BOUNCES HER ASS IN YOUR FACE.. LUNA IS THE BEST!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:09 AM #49106
Модератор

Модератор

I just arrived at today's fitness competition. I walk in and laugh at the other girls. No one comes CLOSE to me and my figure. I brag about how hot I am, how strong I am and how I will be walking away with the 1st place trophy. All while posing, teasing and making you hard.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:10 AM #49107
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:10 AM #49108
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "We are both after the same item and get there at the same time. Instead of fighting for it you suggest we play for it. You have a deck of cards and some toys. Whoever wins the game takes the item. The game requires I not cum in the next 10 minutes of play. I agree because I think I will win wither way, but still want the item. The game is not what I bargained for. Hearts I get to stroke for the face value, clubs I have to ballbust for face value, Spades I have to drink for face value, Diamonds I have to ride the large dildo you brought for face value and if a Joker is drawn then you Coerce me to lock up in a cucky cage. What I don't know is that half way through the game you start cheating (discreetly at first then blatantly later) you have a second rigged deck behind you with jokers and high cards. You lock me up, drop all pretense for the game, then seductively and Coercefully you make me Finnish in my cage while teasing me and then leave with the goods."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:16 AM #49109
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a good boy? Do you really have what it takes to be at the top of my list? A Goddess like me is always busy and has no time to waste on the unexperienced and the frauds. Only the truly committed get to stay in my kingdom. Today I have a special task for my truly remarkable slaves. It's so easy you won't even believe it. All you have to do is stroke that cock for my immaculate body and open wide.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:16 AM #49110
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile