Old 11-29-2019, 10:39 AM #110981
Модератор

Модератор

Default Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're used to eating your own cum now. You're a cum-guzzling veteran. It's not new or scary for you anymore. You're no longer nervous. And that bores me. I'm taking your CEI to the next level. Something more gross and humiliating. You're going to give yourself a facial and then lick the cum from your face. I see you're nervous again. Good. Keep jerking the way I tell you to, my little cum slut. You're going to be so desperate to cum by the time I'm done with you that you'll cum in any way I tell you to -- even if it's all over your face. And we're going to keep doing this until giving yourself facials is something you love to do. Until it's something you won't hesitate to do. And then I'm going to push you even farther.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:42 AM #110982
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI - What's The Big Deal (large) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

CEI - What's The Big Deal (large) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

I mean, Christ, it's just cum, not like it's Yellow Juice or **** or anything. Girls blow guys, guys blow guys, guys go down on girls, it's not weird at all to get a little cum on your face. If you're not even willing to go this far, I'd have to say you're pretty fucking boring and unworthy of My attention no matter how much you pay Me. You don't even need anything special, toys or anything like that, just My teasing and a little coordination. I knew you'd see it My way, now start jerking while a humiliate you for being a pathetic little slut. Mmm yeah, you like that, don't you? I think knowing you're about to take that extra step has you even more turned than usual. You love taking that next step for Me, surpassing your limits for My amusement. Ok, legs up, pet, time to spray that all over your slutty face. LOL good, bullying you into humiliating yourself is so much fun. Now thank Me and hold still while I get some screenshots. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT …. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below …. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:43 AM #110983
Модератор

Модератор

Default Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:44 AM #110984
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:45 AM #110985
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:47 AM #110986
Модератор

Модератор

Default First CEI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

First CEI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

You have been wanting to get a CEI clip for a while now..... even if it is a secret wish you won't be able to stay away from it. I will make an offer not easy to refuse. You get to worship my delicious breasts IF you taste your own CUM for me.....masturbation instructions thru the clip finished with you tasting your own cum as instructed
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:49 AM #110987
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sun Fun CUM (in your face) - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Sun Fun CUM (in your face) - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Right now I am sunning My oiled up half naked body on a private beach somewhere in Ibiza. So NOTHING makes Me happier knowing you re stuck at home, naked on your knees, desperate for Me, a LOSER for Me, about to take a huge salty load of your own cum right in the face for ME. This is the way I want things all the time, My luxuriating, you're debasing.
As I tease you with My very SHORT jeans, My barely there bikini you stroke and think of all the men that have what you will never. They are GAWPING at your Goddess right now. Watching HER smooth oil into Her juicy tits, Her boyfriend slapping it into Her perfect ass.you may be sat at home but you get a private show from Me, you get to see My tits and ASS up an personal, all you have to do is CUM on your face, for ME you'd do anything.
Shorts OFF, My body makes you crazy, you WISH you could be there, to serve Me in person, to see the sun light up My golden skin.but I'm way too out of your league, the best you can do is say "THANK YOU GODDESS" as you CUM on your face. My tongue and lips make you WEAK, My ass makes you HARD, My tits make you DRIP.YES GODDESS THANK YOU GODDESS
Contains: femdom pov, Goddess worship, arrogant woman, humiliation, mindfuck, mental domination, JOI, sensual domination, strip tease, bikini, denim shorts, ass worship, tit worship, CEI, cum facial.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:50 AM #110988
Модератор

Модератор

Default Let Me Show You How To Wank (Lucy Zara) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Let Me Show You How To Wank (Lucy Zara) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Ready for some fun huh my little loser. Look what I have here for you. Isn't this it so excited. Today you will do everything I say without question. I want you stroke for me just how I say. I have a special surprise for you. I will let you cum today but I want you to lay back and jerk so that cum will shoot all over that face and in your mouth. That's right. I bet you are nice and hard now even though you are scared. I want you to wank that cock for me, right now. I know it's your first time but you can do it. Jerk that cock just like this, good boy. Squeeze that cock for me. Good boy. You are going to love eating that cum for me. I know you want to please me. I bet you would love if I was there wanking you. Haha maybe if you are lucky that will happen. You better take that spunk like a good bitch. I don't care if you don't want to. I bet after you do it you will realize you love it! Go on empty those balls for me and try to get it all in that mouth of yours. Tell me, did you enjoy it? I know you did! - Lucy Zara
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 10:55 AM #110989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Is today your lucky day? Day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Is today your lucky day? Day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Maybe.....maybe not....
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 11:01 AM #110990
Модератор

Модератор

Default Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile