Old 11-29-2019, 06:32 PM #111151
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI and CEI Class - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

JOI and CEI Class - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Welcome to Samantha's jerk off instruction class! You're going to have to pay extra close attention to everything I say and follow my instruction PERFECTLY! then when I tell you (and not a moment before) you 're going to cum. Where are you going to cum? WHEREVER I TELL YOU TO!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 20 min 40 s
Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:34 PM #111152
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:39 PM #111153
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It is only right that you suffer for Me.Only right that your intense physical pleasure is combined with genuine mental surrender. If you CUM for Me you clean it up like the creature you are. It's simple. And It's arousing to know do you are HELPLESS but to OBEY My commands. I make sure your balls and Dick are so very FULL of CUM, My tits and ass and confidence filling you up with CUM....and you WILL no matter what you've done in the past gobble it up...THIS time you will OBEY.
Sometimes I sweetly encourage you, making your cum taste delicious. Sometimes I delectably humiliate you coercing you to eat your repugnant cock snot. This time I don't care about managing your thoughts or feelings or expectations. This time you will simply OBEY. You will comply. You will do exactly as I say because I WANT YOU TO do it. Because it is the right thing to do. And because deep under my mesmerising control you have no choice but to obey. Literally mesmerised by the desire I deliberately build inside of you.
Of course I make it easy thanks to My incredibly hot body. As I move, teasing you, as I slowly strip the need to please Me increases. I make you understand that you are not worthy of Me of My beauty of My intelligence. I make you understand the you do not deserve to stroke, you do not deserve to cum, Not to a woman as beautiful as Me. And so it is only right that the incredible pleasure I give you is balanced out with the sacrifice of eating your cum.
Contains: mindfuck, CEI, men following orders, mesmerise, NLP, mental domination, sensual domination, goddess worship, masturbation encouragement, JOI, tit worship, ass worship, strip tease, femdom PoV.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:46 PM #111154
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet Christmas Load CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Sweet Christmas Load CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

What a nice treat that I'm allowing you to eat your own cum! It's getting to the point where just to get hard you have to think about eating your own cum. I've really done a number on you. I've turned you into My mindless cum eater! This is the only holiday treat for losers like you. What else could you possibly deserve? Hmmm, oh I know! NOTHING. Stroke to My perfect body, go on. I know just thinking about this has you rock hard. Might as well start stroking. Stroke like the loser that you are and get ready to enjoy your holiday treat.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:48 PM #111155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliation and CEI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Humiliation and CEI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Hey you fucking FREAK! Yeah, you loser. Guess what you are going to do for me today?! That's right, Eat all your cum down. You're going to sit there and listen to my instruction and get into the loser position. You know... legs over your head so the cum goes right into your own mouth! Yeah you fucking pervert. Do it!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:48 PM #111156
Модератор

Модератор

Default Morning Load - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Morning Load - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:50 PM #111157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Admit it, you LOVE giving yourself a facial for Me. The stroking, the worshiping and the fact that I am going to make you eat it all up. How will I make you? That's half the excitement.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:51 PM #111158
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat it or PAY - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Eat it or PAY - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will eat your cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:52 PM #111159
Модератор

Модератор

Default Legs Over Head CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Legs Over Head CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Custom Clip:
"Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-29-2019, 06:54 PM #111160
Модератор

Модератор

Default Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile