Old 12-30-2021, 03:58 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Baggie Of Doom

Scatshop.com- Baggie Of Doom

Description:
Its time for another amazing public shit adventure
This adventure starts with me in my bathroom admiring a nice big bag of day old shit and a little baggie with a fresh turd in it I want to get really dirty with this adventure I take a big chunk of day old shit and put it in my pretty little polka dot shoes Then I slowly slip my feet into my shitty shoes Oh god it feels so good to squish my feet in my shit I can feel the shit between my toes and around my feet Yum
Next, its time to rub my horny, hairy pussy with my shit I get my pussy nice and dirty I am desperate to cum but Im going to save the orgasm until the end
Its time to smear my face with shit I love covering my pretty smiling face with my dirty stinky shit
Adventure Time
Its time for a little drive I have shit all over my face and all over my pussy and in between my toes My pussy is dripping at the thought of anyone catching me covered in shit It turns me on so much
I find a nice little spot to get out of the car and show off my shitty squishy toes and my poo covered pussy I love standing out on the street where anyone could see me My pussy get so wet and turned on
On the drive home I get out my little baggie of doom I love sniffing my fresh shit I lick the turd and take a nice little bite I show off the chunk of turd in my mouth MMMM
Finally I get back home Its time to cum I rub my dirty poo covered pussy and talk dirty to you until I cum so hard I love making dirty nasty poo adventure videos
Enjoy
Scat 60-Baggie Of Doom
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : bagofdoom.mp4
File Size : 1073.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:09
Video : AVC, 9 708 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS