Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:54 PM #20332
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:56 PM #20333
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:57 PM #20334
Модератор

Модератор

Hi losers...let me guess...your plans for the evening or the weekend involve...fucking nothing. Sitting inside at your computer, yet again, dick out, clips loaded up, ready to edge a few hours away, hmm? This isn't healthy, so tonight I'm taking control. Tonight you're going to watch this clip and follow the instructions within, for one hell of a femdom date night. I've designed a plan that will keep you connected to me, and your submissive, loser roots, throughout an evening in the real world. That's right, you're actually going to leave your jerk-cave for once. Be warned though, this task is ego-destroying, cruelly humiliating, mentally sadistic, and...HOT! By the time you walk back in to the comfort of your wank-pen, ready to blow your load, you'll be so fucking debased and horny that you'll experience the best release in a LONG while. To truly play along, you'll need access to a bar/pub/club, $50, and around 1 hour of free time. Have fun on your date night, loser!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:58 PM #20335
Модератор

Модератор

So here W/we are back again. You are very easily becoming addicted to Me, aren't you My little pain slut? And I think today, W/we are going to do things a little bit differently. I know how much of a pain slut you are, but today you are going to worship Me from head to toe. I want you to start jerking that cock for Me, nice and slowly. Whilst you begin to frustrate yourself, I want you worship these gorgeous feet of Mine. I want you running that tongue up and down the entire length of those arches. I want to feel you probing between each of My perfect little toes. Now, jerk that cock harder and faster and give Me an edging. Immediately after, whilst your cock aches to cum for Me, I rain down 10 hard sharp crop strokes on it. You have no idea how much your suffering pleases Me. Now, let's do the same again. I want to alternate between worship and punishment. Your tongue explores My legs and ass. Your frustrations builds more and more, punctuated by edgings and hard crop strokes. After a total of 50 strokes on your cock, I ask if you would like to cum for Me. Of course, it's going to cost you. I want you to empty those balls for Me, then bend over and present your backside for punishment. 50 more crop strokes is your cum tax today bitch, bringing you to an even 100. Aren't you such a lucky slave?
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:59 PM #20336
Модератор

Модератор

My roommates friend is staying with us for a few days. While the roommate is out her friend has decided to hit on me, sure ill take the bait I take quick look over attractive guy sure why not lets hook up. I stand up and holy fuck you have got to be kidding me this guy is about a foot shorter than I am! There is no way I am fucking you now like seriously how would that even work? I have to make sure he never makes this mistake again so I humiliate his shorty tiny self!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Size: 67.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 12:00 AM #20337
Модератор

Модератор

Lutsch meine Spucke du Loser! Mach den Mund schön weit auf! Und wenn was daneben geht: hast du es vom Boden aufzulecken!
Models: Lady Anja - German Mistress

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 36.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 12:02 AM #20338
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to Consumer own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 12:02 AM #20339
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 12:03 AM #20340
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile