Old 04-25-2019, 09:18 AM #15911
Модератор

Модератор

L-O-S-E-R. That's exactly what you are. Pathetic. Reject. Worthless. And completely weak for my tits. You known how much I love brainwashing you already obsessed losers. I love pulling you deeper and deeper down my fucked up rabbit hole of addiction. I love pushing you over the edge. There's no return. I'm completely rewiring your brain with the loser tit addict brainwashing session. You can't escape me. I've clawed my way deep inside your psyche, and you'll never be able to get me out. I own you. There's no going back. Good boys use markup codes: LOSERTAX WEAKBITCH WEAKESTBITCH VENUSISGOD FUCKMEOVERVENUS My Favs use: RUINMEVENUS
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:18 AM #15912
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to expose your subconscious mind to one of My most powerful and DANGEROUS mind manipulation videos yet? It is so effortless for Me to SEDUCE the even the most resistant male mind into complete SUBMISSION. Today I am going to SCRATCH away your mind with My beautiful long bewitching nails. I am going to REWRITE you from the inside. Deeper and DEEPER you are going to fall with every seductive scratch of my long red NAILS, deep inside your mind. Over and over, more and MORE of the old you will be scratch away. I am going to reveal a NEW shiny blank mind, ready for Me to CORRUPT and reprogram for My use. I am going to mould you, liquify you, shape you and you wouldn't want it any other way. It is impossible to resist Me. You want Me DEEP down INSIDE you. It will be impossible to resist My beautiful corruption as you melt DEEP into a wonderful MINDGASM. A deep EROTIC bodily sensation that you will be craving for eternity. If there is one sensual erotic video you need to watch, it is this one... Be ready... for MIND SCRATCHER. This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mental domination sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MINDFUCK, FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP, HAND FETISH, NAIL FETISH, HAND EXPRESSING, FEMDOM POV, MENTAL DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:21 AM #15913
Модератор

Модератор

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:22 AM #15914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:23 AM #15915
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:23 AM #15916
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:26 AM #15917
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:27 AM #15918
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my amazing tits. You're so hard and so weak for them. Staring at my boobs makes you do things you wouldn't dream of doing with anyone else. You'll never escape the need to have more and more of my big boobs that's why you're so willing to share more and more information to me. Now buy this clip and send more and more information all for the chance to see my tits. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:27 AM #15919
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is. I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on. You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today. Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end. USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT: Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 09:28 AM #15920
Модератор

Модератор

It's a beautiful hot day and you're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body, she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties, then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease, she invites you inside. & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile