Old 01-10-2020, 08:18 PM #15701
Модератор

Модератор

Default Milk Puke - - scatshop

Milk Puke - - scatshop

I start off in the bathtub with my chubby belly hanging out and a gallon of milk in my hands. My goal is to drink as much as I can before puking, I talk about how much my belly hurts and how I couldn't possibly drink anymore. I end up forcing myself to puke twice while drinking milk in between puking. I'm able to get down half the gallon, I couldn't fit anymore into my chubby belly it hurt too much!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 925 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 08:35 PM #15702
Модератор

Модератор

Default no-wipe Panties COMBO - - scatshop

no-wipe Panties COMBO - - scatshop

Full HD (1080p/60fps) This is a COMBO of both “No-wipe Panties” videos – both poop & pee. Get the combo to save $ if you want to see both!
No-wipe Panties – Poop:
(Full HD Video 1080p/60fps) The video begins with me walking into the frame wearing only my panties. I tell you how badly I have to shit and quickly peel off my panties. Standing up with my back facing the camera, I start to let it go and moan loudly with relief. I lean forward slightly at the waist to give you a better view of my asshole as a big, thick hard log begins to push it's way out. Listen to me breathe and moan with relief, anticipation and pleasure as I continue to shit for you. I push out a big load that just keeps going and going, pushing out every last bit. Then I pull my panties back on without wiping and am sure to let them ride all the way tucked up into my ass crack. I show you how well they hug my ass and you can faintly see the stain that has now appeared near my hole. You don't see my face in this video though.
HD No-wipe Panties – Pee:
Full HD (1080p/60fps) I start by showing off my cute striped panties for you, and then sexily strip them off. (You can glimpse a peek at the brown spot where I previously pulled them on without wiping after pooping! – video also available.) Standing in the bathtub with one leg up, I let myself go and pee a short but strong stream of piss for you while you admire my toned body. When I'm done, I pull my panties back up without wiping, and rub in my wetness dripping from my pussy, and pleasure my clit a bit through the fabric. Hope you enjoy how naughty and dirty I make these panties for you!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 08:36 PM #15703
Модератор

Модератор

Default It’s hard even for him! - - scatshop

It’s hard even for him! - - scatshop

It’s hard even for him! He did not think eating from a plate was really difficult. The girl stood nearby and looked contemptuously at him while he ate her shit.
Models:

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 830 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 08:37 PM #15704
Модератор

Модератор

Default Human Toilet Girl – Shit Muncher - - scatshop

Human Toilet Girl – Shit Muncher - - scatshop

There is nothing more erotic that a girlfriend willing to be a toilet for her boyfriend and inviting him to take a shit right into her toilet mouth. Think about this for a second.
You have a beautiful girlfriend who love and adore you so much that she's willing to be your toilet, whenever you want! Licking and drilling your asshole with your tongue as you feel your stinking shit filling her mouth that she swallows for you.
This is exactly what Human Toilet Girl does for her boyfriend in this video. She wants to make sure he knows she is the best girlfriend and she is HIS. Showing her love and affection by drilling his asshole with her tongue and eating his shit while looking lovingly directly into his eyes.
If you are looking for the hottest video showing girlfriend's eating their boyfriend's shit then this video is it! A beautiful ordinary girl being the very best toilet she can be for her boyfriend xoxo
Be sure to check my other scat videos including the other videos of Human Toilet Girl. If you like seeing women shitting into men's mouth check my videos where I use my slave Devoted Sub as a full consumption toilet. For lesbian scat fans, I also have 9 videos using my female slave as a toilet, she swallows my shit quite amazingly xoxo
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 08:51 PM #15705
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poop Nuggets - - scatshop

Poop Nuggets - - scatshop

This turd coming out my ass was like nuggets! I don’t what I ate but OMG little nuggets just coming right out!
Models:

Duration: 1 min 1 s
Size: 22.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 08:53 PM #15706
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sloppy shit Burger! - - scatshop

Sloppy shit Burger! - - scatshop

I had just finished eating a nice juicy hamburger and french fries when I realized I had to take a shit! Then I thought…why don’t I make you guys a sloppy shit burger? Watch me take a huge shit in my plate with leftovers and proceed to make you guys a delicious Sloppy Shit Burger! You want to sink your teeth into this one
Old 01-10-2020, 08:53 PM #15707
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting in the College Bathroom - - scatshop

Shitting in the College Bathroom - - scatshop

I usually eat pretty healthy but this morning I ate Cuban pastries and had a cafe con leche. As soon as I got to class the farts started coming. I let out a few silent but deadlies before excusing myself to the restroom.
And here we are, I farted, shitted then farted some more….put my bottoms back on and returned to class as if nothing had happened.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 08:57 PM #15708
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt - - scatshop

Dirty Scat Sucking Cunt - - scatshop

I really needed to relax I been so stressed out an backed up. I was so full of thick shit itjust does stop coming while I fuck my dirty ass for you freek. I cum so hard with thinking about your big dick in my phat shitty ass. I was so into this scat cam show that I just had to suck your shitty cock
Models:

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 09:00 PM #15709
Модератор

Модератор

Default Classy girl on toilet - - scatshop

Classy girl on toilet - - scatshop

I am ready for big party, I wear black dress and my favorite jewelry. But I feel big shit inside my ass…
Models:

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 95.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 09:01 PM #15710
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me - - scatshop

Eat My SHIT and Say Thanks Me - - scatshop

I know how much you wanted to be here, on the craziest adventure you could ever have and fulfilling your greatest wish, serving as my toilet slave, swallowing all my precious shit like a toilet flush, that was one more custom request from an admirer, I arrived and my toilet slave was already in position, i gave a heavy load of shit that completely filled your plate when I looked at it was a dark brown shit with a pasty consistency like a delicious poop ice cream, so I ordered you to eat everything quickly you obey and eat everything like a wonderful feast, but the your work is not over yet, clean all that plate, leave it clean, and tell the public how delicious your dinner was.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Size: 662 MiB
Download From AnzFile