Old 01-17-2020, 05:19 AM #17201
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hungry For Mommys Panty Shit - - scatshop

Hungry For Mommys Panty Shit - - scatshop

Watch me tell son i know he looks at me, and loves watching me in the bathroom and going in after and smelling what i just did…
I want to give him a good meal but this isnt homecooked this is cooked via mommy…..
I want you to watch while mommy bends over infront of you in that shiny bikini you love so much….
I squeeze and strain out a large thick log… Its so thick it takes a lot of pushes and the bulge in mommys panties gets bigger and bigger….
Now watch me slide them down and show you it….. I want you eating it son… Eating every last mouthful of mummys shit…
#toiletslavery #pantyshit #mommy #son #evamarie88
Models:

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 856 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:19 AM #17202
Модератор

Модератор

Default Man take a huge shit on me - - scatshop

Man take a huge shit on me - - scatshop

A man take a huge shit on my chest as I tell him to keep shitting that big turd on me
Models:

Duration: 55 s 967 ms
Resolution: 640 x 360
Size: 4.96 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:25 AM #17203
Модератор

Модератор

Default 20 Loads! Extreme Scat Smear! – Part 3 - - scatshop

20 Loads! Extreme Scat Smear! – Part 3 - - scatshop

This is part 3 of a very long 5 part series of the most amazing scat play I've ever done!
Look at me covered in 20 loads of shit! I am 100% coated in a thick layer of SHIT! It is everywhere! From my head and hair to my ass and toes! It makes me so happy to be covered in 20 loads of my sweet, stinky shit! I am so turned on, so horny, so in love with the idea of being the most disgusting scat pig that I can be!
Do you want to watch me fuck my horny scat loving pussy? Will you please let me cum for you? ; )
Watch as I play around in my bathtub and rub my sexy body and my pretty pussy with shit! I scrape some chunks of poo off the floor of my tub and pile it all up inform on my pussy! I grab a handful of it and start to push it into my cunt! I love talking dirty to you while I'm covered in shit and playing nasty games with my poo poos! I get some shit into my pussy and then I grab my little candy cane dildo and start to force fuck the shit inside of my hole! I love getting shit in my pussy! I love imagining that it's you fucking my dirty cunt hole! I think about all the nasty things I want you to do to me and it puts me over the edge! I have a massive intense orgasm while I'm fucking my shit into my pussy!
Do you want to watch me cum for you while I'm being a dirty nasty scat girl?
Scat 53 – 20 Loads! Extreme Scat Smear! – Part 3
Models:

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:34 AM #17204
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bonita / Rosella vs full pissed toiletbowl! 2 - - scatshop

Bonita / Rosella vs full pissed toiletbowl! 2 - - scatshop

Bonita and Rosella vs a full-pissed toilet bowl! Part 2
On the last dirty-pig-party in Bremen,the organizer had converted a toilet bowl and fitted it with a plug at the end, to which a hose was attached. All the participants, all men and women, had to piss into this toilet bowl.When this was full with about 10 liters of piss, Bonita de Sax and I swallowed this piss! Here in the second part you can see how Bonita and I, the spicy piss from the toilet bowl further tasted and swallowed. We also continued piss-swapping. During our perverse orgy, I was pissed full by several men and a woman and all pissed me into my greedy mouth! Bonita and I only stopped, when the 10 liters of piss from the toilet bowl, were completely empty! You have not seen anything like this before. Unique, perverse, dirty and mega moist and dirty! Yes something like this can be seen only with me!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:45 AM #17205
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two Girls, One Toilet - - scatshop

Two Girls, One Toilet - - scatshop

We didn't shit for two days, preparing. We ate a lot of fruit and waited for our shit-eater comes again, to feed him. I could barely wait. And as soon as he entered, he immediately got a huge heap of hot smelly shit in his mouth from two horny women. "Open wide," I said, and he did. The hot turd flowed from my tight asshole. The room smelled like rotten cabbage, and we laughed at the manlet's reaction to the shit. His mouth completely coated with delicious turds!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:46 AM #17206
Модератор

Модератор

Default Olga shits on Yana’s pussy and Fucks her - - scatshop

Olga shits on Yana’s pussy and Fucks her - - scatshop

In this video, Yana and Olga decided to use non-standard items . Since the beginning of the video, Yana poses for you showing you her charms . Then to Yana fits Olga and first caresses pussy of his girlfriend reed , Olga feels that she was excited , and Olga picks up the iron for Curling your hair , and causes it to Yana in her pussy and Fucks Ian to them in the cunt , Olga picks up one more pad and enters the Yana in his ass and now Olga Fucks his girlfriend in pussy and ass irons hair curler , double penetration in pussy and ass Yana . Ian, several times changed the poses so you can enjoy this activity . Olga can no longer now and she lifts the hem of her dress and shoots a liquid diarrhea on Yana’s pussy , a big pile of shit between Yana’s legs , Olga exploded with a liquid diarrhea , followed by Olga shits and Yana , Yana also did not go to the toilet in the morning and her ass was full of shit . Two big piles of shit left the girls behind .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 05:47 AM #17207
Модератор

Модератор

Default My dirty white panties in pussy - - scatshop

My dirty white panties in pussy - - scatshop

I had diarrhea and I decided to record for you the hottest videos for you . I wore white panties mini skirt and stockings beautiful blouse , at first I pose for you , demonstrating to you my white panties , showing you her Breasts , you pull yourself over the nipples on the chest as I like it . I sat on the couch and spread your legs about some white panties dressed on me , you can watch and enjoy , I stick them in the handle panties and begin to caress myself , I am gently at her pussy without removing her panties . But I do very little and I begin to masturbate myself your panties and pussy and ass , Oh, how they sweetly AlSAT on my perineum . I am very excited and I want to me fucked , I really want this , I change the posture and continue to masturbate his crotch cunt and ass with their panties without removing them yourself . I got up from the sofa and turned to the video camera his butt trimmed panties and got cancer and started to shit and piss in white panties this is liquid diarrhea out of my ass , panty shit pours out of me on the legs and white stockings , I push your panties and you see my dirty shit from the ass and how much liquid diarrhea in my panties . Shit poured on my feet running streams , I’m all in the shit and I begin to masturbate her ass and pussy is dirty from shit pantie . Oh fuck I do all the shit I take off the panties and throw them on the floor and continued to masturbate myself pussy have hands , but I’m very little , I pick up panties from the floor and put dirty shit panties of yourself in her pussy , I completely have stuck them up my cunt I get up off the couch and turn my ass to the video camera and start to pull out of her pussy dirty panties . At the end of the video I wear the dirty panties which took the color of shit and say goodbye …. I want to do to you hot video clips .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:06 AM #17208
Модератор

Модератор

Default Veronica Moser Obsession P3 - - scatshop

Veronica Moser Obsession P3 - - scatshop

Veronica Moser is chewing and swallowing the pile of shit in front of Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie while she wank herself. She is very horny. Then Lady Angie is shitting on a plate and Veronica Moser is licking her asshole clean after she is ready. Together with the shit and the piss she has to go into the cage.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:06 AM #17209
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wetting Jeans Unaware - - scatshop

Wetting Jeans Unaware - - scatshop

Watch me model my outfits for the day I start in dark grey jeans and model them while I pee them not mentioning it at all just like its the norm I change my tops and continue to wett them before changing into another pair of light coloured jeans..
Showing you off my outfit of course while wetting at the same time..
I show off my arse in my jeans and sit down in my puddle unaware talking about how my outfit looks
Wetting is normal to me so why not ?
Models:

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:11 AM #17210
Модератор

Модератор

Default Licking Up My Tasty Shit - - scatshop

Licking Up My Tasty Shit - - scatshop