Old 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM #6701
Модератор

Модератор

You like to watch when two girls sit in turn in a chair pushing their legs, caress each other , then fuck each other in pussy fingers , Masturbation piss on each other and in the end shit on the floor , and its all during vaginal Masturbation . Alice and I decided to add some fun to your day , I called her and invited her over , Alice did not hesitate to come to me , Alice and I thought we could record for you and Alice offered me this little video , we take turns sitting in the chair , spreading her legs , and Alice first caressing my pussy with tongue and fingers , and then I , but the affection we have to shit and piss on the floor , Yes, its a great idea and I agree with her . I sat in a chair and Alice lifted my hem mini skirt and began to caress my pussy tongue and fingers , she drives her tongue up to the bottom I get Horny, I become wet on the inside , Alice knows what to do , Alice caressing me with fingers and enters my cunt with their fingers and Fucks me , I love when I caress and then fuck , Alice brings his fingers deeper and deeper into my wet excited cunt , I ask her friend not to stop and to keep fucking me , at the moment when Alice Fucks me in pised at first I explode a huge stream of urine and at what part of my urine enters at Alice and then at vaginal Masturbation, I shit on the floor , yeah thats dope , I fuck and I shit on the floor , my butt leaves a large amount of shit . I cleaned his ass from the shit and have fun , now it is the turn of Alice , Alice sits in a chair and spreads her legs I start to caress pussy Alisas tongue , then I enter in pussy Alice fingers and Fucks his girlfriend in her pussy while sometimes caressing pussy Alice reed , Alice throughout the whole day sick stomach , and I knew that Alices diarrhea , I fuck his girlfriend in the pussy and then Alice sat back and relaxed his anus , ass Alice started to leak diarrhea in that moment when my girlfriend goes ass shit I am not stopping continued to fuck Alice fuck , Alice then begins to shoot urine , Yes, I really was waiting for her sweet trickle of urine , they break the Rouge , Alice shoots the urine very long, and you can fully enjoy this spectacle . After us the room was left a big pile of shit and the floor which is covered in piss .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 06:30 AM #6702
Модератор

Модератор

Good day or for whom night! Dear our fans and those who have just joined our big family, we are pleased to present you our new video. Alice, Jana and Carolina are on it. The girls are sitting on the couch. Today, a little lightness and tenderness. Girls take cigarettes, smoke and start masturbating their cunt. They do it slowly and smoke at the same time. Carolina, Alice and Yana want pleasure and some tenderness. Then they take the rubber falos and help them to reach orgasm by the phalos. Girls enjoy and show you how good it is. Then they take turns in turning themselves up to squirt and you can see clearly how each of them squints, as a fountain of urine breaks out, and then scatters. The girls are sitting on the couch, so they feel shit right on the sofa and asses with warm, still hot shit. Here is a video for you. We really hope that you like our work and you come to visit us with pleasure. We love and appreciate you, our dear)
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 07:01 AM #6703
Модератор

Модератор

3-IN-1/ SPRAY the WALL First Shit Shitty SYBIAN Ride
#1 SPRAYED THE WALL WITH SHIT
Title says it all. This video is naughty. I am wearing my Docs and I really pull my ass cheeks apart so you can really see my holes. I bare down an just shoot shit across the room and I shit all over the wall! I really prolapse in this one and Sprayed!!! After that I finger myself and make my pussy come and I pissed and it's shit beautiful.
#2 I'm Back!! 1st New Shit in 6mos!!
This is the first video I have done in nearly 6 months and I am so glad to be back. Thank you all for the wonderful messages and encouraging words! You;re all so great.
This is an early morning video. I had just woken up and for the first time in a long time decided to go ahead and video. I'm glad I did. I am grunting and pushing and really enjoying feeling myself relieve. I get so hot that I have to make myself cum after my big morning poo!
#3 Shitty SYBIAN Ride
I was riding my Sybian and started to cum so hard that I shit myself. It was such a huge load that I couldn't help but reach back and start smearing it all over my huge tits, beautiful body and face.
Enjoy everyone. From your favorite redhead.
Muah!
Autumn Young
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:05 AM #6704
Модератор

Модератор

All three of my Mommy Cunt Whore Training Videos! OVER 60 MINUTES of Me training my mom how to be a dirty little cunt stuffing, piss drinking, shit eating puking whore.
#1 MOMMY Slut Cunt Whore TRAINING
This is a great training video OVER 22 MINUTES!
Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. This is available 2 ways - both as a 2 part hi def HD 1080 movie as a single download low def HD 1280X720 movie.
Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my showing her how to slap her tits and spit on her big tits and then teach her how to drink her piss. I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to puke and shove a dildo down her throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke and shit in her cunt. I smear my shit training her to be a good cunt whore and spear it everywhere..
I shit and smear in also and then shove it inside my cunt and shove it in with a huge dildo. I use 3 different dildos to train my mommy to be a good mommy cunt whore talking to her the whole time. I use a really big one at the end and make myself cum and shove more shit inside me.
#2 Mommy Slut Cunt Whore Training Part 2 OVER 18 MINS
This is the 2nd Video in this series of Mommy Cunt Training.
Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. I am all dolled up in pig tails and a little black dress and super high heels I wear the entire time!
Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my reminding her how a good cunt whore slaps her tits and spit on her big tits and then remind her how to drink her piss and use it for lubrication for those big dildos. I take my dildo and shove it as far in my throat as possible and puke all over myself. I take my puke and teach mommy how to use and smear it everywhere and fist fuck her cunt with it.
I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to smear and keep using her puke and puking more when we need more and shove a dildo down her cunt throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke fisting herself.
I make myself come really good using all my slimy puked up dinner.
#3 Mommy Cunt WHORE Training Part 3 OVER 22 MINS
Part 3 of the best series ever..Mommy Cunt Whore Training..
In this one I just got home from soccer practice being the good little soccer mom I am. I am kind but very firm to mommy telling her exactly what she needs to do to be a good little cunt whore. It has everything. piss, shit and puke. I smear it all an shove it all in my cute. I stretch my cunt and ass for her teaching her whats good to do.
If you liked the last two you will love this one too!!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 22 min 21 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 12:58 PM #6705
Модератор

Модератор

My partner (camera) wants to try anal but I'm so desperate for a shit after coming home from the gym! I've been farting like crazy so definitely need a shit first! You want to watch me squat Over the toilet? Such a farty shit xxxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 03:26 PM #6706
Модератор

Модератор

I am so desperate to relieve myself and poop and pee. I don't know how long I can hold out. I do my desperation dance until I can't hold it anymore. I sit on the toilet and you get a close up view of me peeing and my shitting asshole. At the end I tell you how you should eat it and lick my toilet clean after I've made it so dirty.
Models: Leena

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 04:13 PM #6707
Модератор

Модератор

I always need to shit in the morning. I did not have my breakfast yet so I tasted a piece of my shit
Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 04:43 PM #6708
Модератор

Модератор

On my bathroom, i start shitting stand up with my asshole allready dirty. I make a fucking big poop, who felt on my leg. after this i put this amazing shit like a body cream to take care of me. i put my lovely shit into my pussy, and make my pussy shit!!! I put it back into my asshole, and shit again!! and i destroy my dirty asshole with my all hand into my asshole. And then i cant resist more longer and turn into a good orgasm with sniffing the amazing great smell of my shit.
Models: MINA

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 08:36 PM #6709
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my god I just love playing with my shit. Join me up close as I let out my turds. Before they fall to the ground I catch them with my hand and smear that creamy and sticky stuff all over my body. And the moment you all been waiting for, I finally had to give it a try and stick my dirty fingers into my mouth. Its so exciting and I get super aroused. Knowing you are all watching and equally liking it makes me want to do this again and again. Love!!
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-13-2019, 09:28 PM #6710
Модератор

Модератор

These past few days have been tuff on my bowels. I was getting ready for work when I had the urge to shit and decided to let you guys join me into the action wishing you were here to eat this meal I prepared for you. I didnt feel like going to the bathroom so I decided to do it right here on my entrance. I love shitting extreme.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile