Old 03-14-2019, 09:16 AM #4571
Модератор

Модератор

Remastered for better quality audio & video. An additional 20 seconds of never-before-seen footage. As the boss of an all-female company, I've recently been required by law to seek out male employees. In order to comply, I put an ad in the newspaper, which you answer. You come in dressed like a slob & have a bad attitude. I'm very offended. I think that you assumed that this workplace would be relaxed because it's run by women. There's no way I would allow you to be the public face of this company.You beg me for a second chance. You need this job desperately. So I tell you that I'm going to interview you for another job: Back End Support. I have to test your skills though, and I find you quite lacking in the ass-eating department. So I make you lie on the floor, and I show you how it's done by sitting on your face. I grind, I bounce, I rub up & down. You still need some training, but I think you'll make a good addition to this company.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 09:19 AM #4572
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 09:30 AM #4573
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think I'm just going to allow you to stroke off for nothing? I think because you're such a pervert staring at me, getting all excited you should be charged per stroke. Besides it's NOT all about you and your needs at all. You really do need to learn some self control so charging you per stroke should be a way of teaching you. I know you love every minute staring away at my hot body and pretty face....you just can't help it, zero control. Spend, spend, spend my horny pathetic loser. Highlights: findom, financial domination, money, ca$h, spoiled, bratty, cock tease, mind fuck, shiny outfit, big boobs, arrogant
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 09:47 AM #4574
Модератор

Модератор

My sissy husband has been in chastity for a while, and I promised him some relief after My date with another man. When I get home, he shyly reminds Me of My promise. I'm annoyed, but I am nice enough to allow him to stroke for a little while... but only if he jerks off with My cum-stained panties. That's right, sissy, jerk off with the cum of another man. How does that feel? Does it make your cheeks burn with shame? After a while, I tire of looking at sissy's pathetic cock, and don't let him finish. Then I tell him something that's sure to make his sad little heart sink to the depths of despair. Want to know what that is? You'll have to watch... Cuckolding, Sissy Training, Chastity, Panty Fetish, Femdom POV, Humiliation
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 09:54 AM #4575
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 10:09 AM #4576
Модератор

Модератор

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 10:12 AM #4577
Модератор

Модератор

I know you are just as addicted to licking up your load as you are to stroking your dick. This clip is for all the cum sluts. The boys & gurls who lick up their load every single time they cum. The ones with a never ending craving for cum! I absolutely love encouraging you to be a filthy cum slut!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 10:17 AM #4578
Модератор

Модератор

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 10:19 AM #4579
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2019, 10:20 AM #4580
Модератор

Модератор

A home video of my friend RAMMING his cock into me over and over until he shoots a big hot load of cum all over my tits, stomach, and face. This is a REAL home video that I decided to make. He wanted to fuck and I said ok but let's film it. The first 2 parts to this vide are called SUCKING MY FRIEND and FUCKING MY FRIEND. My orgasm in in "Fucking My Friend" and his orgasm is in this video. Check them all !
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile