Old 05-16-2019, 02:13 PM #23731
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request based off of my widely popular JOI video featuring this very same sexy red topand bouncing tits! The name Lawrence is used throughout. Join me once again, as I excitedly and encouragingly tell you exactly how...to jerk your cock to me. Visit watchbrooke**** for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:15 PM #23732
Модератор

Модератор

The rush that you get from staring helplessly at my legs is a feeling like none other. Today I want to take you to a whole new high. All you have to do is obey my legs, every time I cross my long beautiful legs I want you take a sniff from your po^ers. You will be so completely mesmerized and lost in my legs that you won't even realize how much you inhaling only to go higher for me! I will allow you to cum but only when I say!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:17 PM #23733
Модератор

Модератор

This clip features: POV, Giantess Vore, Shrinking, Burping, Eating, Chewing, Digestion Talk, Saliva, Uvula/Mouth Shots, Swallowing. "You're really a natural at it, and it's been so thrilling seeing you come at it from your own unique angle. I sat down and wrote up the overview a few days ago, so let me paste it here so you can review it... Shot entirely in POV. The viewer hears a knock at their door and goes to answer. Seeing Raquel there, she casually asks if she can come in to talk to him about something. Once she's inside, she immediately can tell that he recognizes her. He buys her giantess vore clips, and fantasizes about being shrunken and swallowed alive. But he didn't think any of it was real, let alone that Raquel would actually come straight to his door and literally hunt him down! To her amusement, he's terrified. He's well aware of what she is there to do. She taunts him but also teases him with views of her mouth and tongue. When she thinks maybe he's not scared enough, she holds her fingers in a snapping shape, denoting that at the snap of her fingers she can reduce him to a swallowable size. Using this threat to induce more fear, she then has him take her to the kitchen, where she tells him to get her some food and something to drink. From here, we watch as she continues to taunt, eating and swallowing in front of him. About mid-way through eating, she tells him that it's time. Holding up her fingers again, she snaps and shrinks him down. Now in giantess form, she shows off her full towering scale for a short bit, before slowly and dramatically reaching down for him. She brings him up her face, but not after slowly panning up her body. She continues to eat and drink and burp while holding him closer to her face. Her taunting takes a dark tone when she reveals that she's not just a woman with a shrinking power. But that she's a true giantess, with the sole purpose of eating every last human possible. Humans are nothing but food to her, and belong to her belly. She then eats him as well, like all the others before and after. Overall tone with this should be that Raquel is well aware that he's fascinated, but never thought it would be a reality and now she's hunted him down and has to face a man-eating giantess in person. I'm thinking perhaps 10 minutes would work. Please don't be shy about any questions, clarifications and such. You're so good with direction, I'm happy to provide any information you'd need!"
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 804 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:21 PM #23734
Модератор

Модератор

Do you get turned on by watching hot women finger fuck their own mouth? Take this for instance: You have been begging to watch me do 1 simple thing and that is to watch me brush my teeth. Very interesting, Dr. Tooth is in! You get a stiff woody as I brush just hearing the sounds and I find it funny and interesting so as I would I must see how far your fetish goes. After brushing its time to spit and of course you wish to be my sink, to drink my nasty plaque away and seeing your throbbing member I must go even further! Enter in Mr. Floss, Mr. Mint Floss is used and you begin to drool as you watch me floss and I even play with it as more of a tease. So now it is time to check each tooth, I put on my rubber gloves and begin but as I glide over my freshly brushed teeth it makes a squeaking noise telling you how clean they really are and that is when I noticed your about to blow your entire load so what do I do? That's right I continue the noise until I watch your cock blow without you even touching it oh my!!! 2019 Panther Productions Entertainment
Models: CazzyKush

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:24 PM #23735
Модератор

Модератор

***CUSTOM CLIP*** "WorkIt Week Not much secretarial work is being done during your first week as my new assistant. 5 days, 5 different secretary outfits, gartered stockings and satin daily, escalating teasing, seduction, tits and ass worship, jerk off encouragement and at least 1 cum countdown for the weekend. Evolving something like this: Day 1 you lean across my desk, glasses, tight satin blouse, you notice me staring at your breasts. A button lower, breast's pressed closer toward me, a pen / glasses used to trace your breasts, i cannot keep my eyes off of you. Day 2, you are standing with your legs apart, bent over looking in a low drawer, displaying your tight ass in all its glory. Stiletto heels lead from the floor, up your stocking covered legs to your tight skirt. Your hands trace your body, legs, heels, ass. You stop, ask if I am enjoying the view, stand tall, and toy with me further. Day 3 You have you luscious long legs perched on your desk, elongated by high heels, caressing your stocking clad legs from top to bottom, sliding your hand inside between thigh and nylon. You tease me with your legs, heels, stocking play, more breast worship, moving closer to the camera to smother me in your cleavage. Day 4 things are hotting up, skirts are shorter, blouses are buttoned lower, bra and stockings clearly visible, heels are high. Some edging play today. Day 5 you are laying on the couch in my office, a sensual slow striptease with joi and cum countdown.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 21 min 52 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:26 PM #23736
Модератор

Модератор

How long has it been since you last came? 3 days? 4? 5? Do I care? NO! haha. You love to gaze at My perfect body - and I love making your balls ache with barely any effort. Teasing you and watching you squirm is quite amusing....hey I found a use for you! Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:33 PM #23737
Модератор

Модератор

Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:36 PM #23738
Модератор

Модератор

Weeks of nothing but tease, denial and now I choose to make him cum. He has no idea. Long nights reading about sex work. Speaking to friends, as I'm close with a few women who do this. How do I want to reward/punish and dominate. And how much I want to show, because the way I feel about my subs, it's almost dangerous. So intense. And the way I'll make you shudder. The things I'll say. The technique. A little different. My own. It sure works.
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:37 PM #23739
Модератор

Модератор

You may not realize it, but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot, and you cum to Me so often, and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well, today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous, but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead, all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 02:45 PM #23740
Модератор

Модератор

Don't buy this clip unless you're going to follow My instructions. Don't pretend to be into findom when you clearly aren't- you'll just find yourself blocked.Watch My gorgeous body as I encourage you to drop a tribute. The only way to watch this video and achieve full sexual satisfaction is by pressing 'send' on that tribute button.Add My mark ups: 25% serve | 50% losertaxxx | 100% pig4erryn | 200% addicted2errynMy Pro Domme website: ****.GoddessErryn.com
Models: Erryn Hex

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile