Old 08-15-2021, 10:30 AM #31911
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Long Doggie-style Prairie-dogging Ground-hogging Marathon Tease

- Long Doggie-style Prairie-dogging Ground-hogging Marathon Tease

Description:
This is a video not to be missed if you cant get enough of the teasing and prairie-doggingground-hogging with a lot of close-up action of my cute, puckering, winking butthole For this video, I wanted to see just how long I could manage to continue prairie-dogging like this before finally losing control and having to let it all out.
I start the video by dropping my panties and getting down on all fours, doggy-style position, with my ass nice and close to the camera and my face still visible between my legs and over my shoulder. I proceed to start teasing you, pulling my ass cheeks apart and using my hands to spread open my asshole for you, showing you how full I am and how badly I need to poop I hope you enjoy the view as you can see the big hard log waiting inside of me, at first, as my tightly winking butthole flirts with you, and then eventually becomes gaping wide open, revealing my massive load of shit inside waiting to be released. I pause struggling to hold it wide open for your viewing pleasure, using only my muscles.
I start to rub my pussy for a while, getting turned on and playing with my clit. Oooh it feels so good I love teasing you like this How much longer can you stand it? How much longer can I hold it?
I change positions to a slightly more kneeling stance and continue trying to tease you, but have to stop for a quick wipe as a little bit is squeezed out of my crack during my antics.
Finally I go ahead and squat over the toilet, as you continue to watch me from behind, and let myself finally release my big long firm load I can barely push it out fast enough after all that holding it in and playing with it. Whew Such a relief from all that struggling to restrain myself I then turn around to face the front for a quick pee and plenty of careful wiping clean. Lastly, Im sure to show you my load in the bowl.
This video also includes bonus footage after the initial video of the same exact teasing action again, but this time from another camera where the angle is from the same position, but more focused on being able to view my pussy and my face. Hope you enjoy
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : red-dress-pee-HB-1.mp4
File Size : 330.78 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:02:22
Video : AVC, 19.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yjhxi7ttykv6
Old 08-15-2021, 10:31 AM #31912
Модератор

Модератор

Default - White Leggings Shitting, Nasty Smear, BBC Play, Licking

- White Leggings Shitting, Nasty Smear, BBC Play, Licking

Description:
Very hot,sexy and dirty video. Feeling naughty in my white tight Leggings and pink crop top. I would say I dont really like totally clean white pants should gets some colour. I want that this white pants turn to brown and dirty. How its sound? But first I want to seduce you, tell you my body such a turn on for sure. Show up beautiful and soft feet, licking and spit on them, give a peek from my Tits then round ass and tight asshole. Hmm. all of my body parts are yummy I wanna fill my pants with poo and soaking in pee for you. But my fantasy always when I close my eyes I just imagine how youre jerking your nice and hard dick behind the scene. My naughty boy, please play with yourself to me. Im on knees and start to moaning and let out my poo. Pushing hard this pile of shit straight into clean pants. Wonderful how turning to brown. Smear it by hand, first on pants then bare ass and front on pussy. Kinda a nice and great sentiment. I love being covered with warm poo. I smear it sensually and talking sexy. But I have a BBC dildo so its time for more fun and Anal Play. Want to Stretching this tight hole and give myself pleasure. Slowly first fingers then dildo give myself a fuck and moaning a lot, so big and long dildo. I also put in focus my soft barefoot for you. Then in doggy style I keep fucking asshole, please admire my poo covered ass, pussy and Gaping asshole. Continue till I make myself orgasm, almost squirt from Anal Play, wonderful feeling. But before I send you a big kiss just licking over and over the shitty dildo , tasting my sweet poo. Show Tounge . At the end you get one more moment of dirty poo smeared Leggings. Awesome isnt it? Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180923_121600.mp4
File Size : 917.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:52
Video : AVC, 6 005 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/708ce18f7piu
Old 08-15-2021, 10:33 AM #31913
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Driving You Crazy With My Farts & Shit

- Driving You Crazy With My Farts & Shit

Description:
This was a custom video order, no names are used.
My farts get you so horny because you know the only time I get extremely gassy is right before I need to go to the bathroom.
I decide to tease you with my farts since they are extremely potent and stinky.
I can feel my stomach grumbling and churning.
I push fart after fart right into your face as I watch that cock get harder and harder in your pants.
Follow me to the bathroom so I can lay log after log right into the toilet while you stroke that cock to completion watching all of it.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Custom-Fart-And-Poop-Video2.mp4
File Size : 763.01 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:19
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f3zrfut7odiy
Old 08-15-2021, 10:53 AM #31914
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress

- Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress

Description:
Watch me push out a huge turd and smear it all over my dress I take a couple bites and it tastes so good. I wash it down with a glass of fresh piss.
That was extra messy So much fun
(Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
Model:
EmilyMilk
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : D7194F04-132F-46CC-92A9-2510BC8E53F9.mp4
File Size : 1524.15 MB
Duration : 00:33:05
Video : AVC, 6 302 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0js4nxbod62q
Old 08-15-2021, 10:56 AM #31915
Модератор

Модератор

Default - A Visit From Ikumi

- A Visit From Ikumi

Description:
Captured from dual angles, a big load of poop cascades into a pile (60 FPS)
Model:
JP Fetish Merchant
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : agp_ikumi_01.mp4
File Size : 133.16 MB
Duration : 00:04:18
Video : AVC, 3 988 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wo591jubtlfu
Old 08-15-2021, 11:20 AM #31916
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Master Poops into my Ass

- Master Poops into my Ass

Description:
Pass The Total Power Exchange-I have no problem getting up close and personal with my own waste..in fact, I even enjoy it. But when it comes to someone elses excrement, I want nothing to do with it Even if it is coming from the man I would give my life for. Well it has been 8 months since I have taken a shit like a normal human being would in most situations. Being a sex worker that specializes in extreme anal feats and because bathroom play is prohibited in most places that I display my work, I make sure to thoroughly clean out before every shift on cam with my fool proof enema routine. It has become second nature to clean out during my morning shower and one more time right before I am ready for my night of anal debauchery. I had forgotten what it felt like to take a shit and personally wanted to experience that feeling again but also make sure my health was in check. I stopped doing enemas all together and awaited the urge to arrive with anticipation. I ate more than I typically do and added many poop inducing ingredients like cabbage, brussels sprouts, beans, lentils, prunes, fiberous vegetables and the occasional fast food grease bomb. 14 days passed with nothing more than an occasional feeling of a movement coming in the distance and a few days of being more gassy than usual. Master had given me a deadline that ended today, I had failed to shit and the tension and stress was rising in me with no sign of a turd anywhere. He had woken with the same dream twice in one week wherein he took a shit directly into my asshole and took that as a sign from the universe that that was what needed to happen. I halfway thought he was kidding or just trying to scare the shit out of me and motivate my bowels. But no, he was dead serious. I told Him that he would need to demand this from me as it is something that I would not otherwise or in any other situation. He held his shit for as long as he could while he set up the cameras and prepared the setting for me to serve Him in. He has me insert my large tunnel plug (The Pig Hole Deep 2 by Oxballs) into my ass. With much banter and agonizing pleas for Him not to go through with it, I finally realize my fate and submit to his cute freckled ass lowering down onto my gaping ass and in a matter of seconds, I was filled with His shit. Please do enjoy watching this rare capture of love and defilement in an exchange of Power and yupshit.
Stay tuned for when slave abigail Slave Poops her Masters Turd out of her butt into her panties while handcuffed and chained to the wall. Message me here, would you like to see the second part of this Power exchange?
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pass_the_tpe_master_poops_into_my_ass.mp4
File Size : 723.3 MB
Duration : 00:14:10
Video : AVC, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uyhke76o1ru4
Old 08-15-2021, 11:20 AM #31917
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Brandys Fart, Pee and play

- Brandys Fart, Pee and play

Description:
I was really naughty and I peed on the floor but I really liked it too much I started to play with bum and then myself then I ran into the shower so dirty so loving it. Look out for part 2
Model:
Brandy_Portland
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Title_2.mp4
File Size : 314.75 MB
Duration : 00:03:37
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 239 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vqovfovy30ww
Old 08-15-2021, 11:37 AM #31918
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Dirty games of three girls caress my dirty ass girlfriend

- Dirty games of three girls caress my dirty ass girlfriend

Description:
I like to invite their new friends , they usually come to visit me and were having a lesbian show . This time I invited my friends Alice and Carolina to play with the rubber members , the girls agreed . We sat on the floor and at first I was kissing Alice she is just perfect lips and Breasts , I like her big and firm Breasts , then Alice gets cancer on his knees, and we with Caroline remove her butt panties , I caress the ass of Alice his tongue about what shes sweet , then Carolina caresses the ass of Alice and I enter the pussy of his girlfriend with a rubber dick and fuck Alice took the dick out of her pussy Alice and menstrual blood , Alice the critical days and I lick with a rubber member for the period of his girlfriend , I again put in the pussy of his girlfriend rubber member and the rubber member entered in pussy of Alice , Alice shitting and pissing , rubber cock covered in shit , I lick the shit from the rubber cock , then licks the shit off rubber member Carolina , we love the smell of shit we love to feel the hot shit in my mouth , after these games I smear the shit with rubber member in the ass Alice , and offer Carolina to take the place of Alice , Caroline gets cancer on his lap and Alice and I shoot with Carolines panties , and begin to take turns to caress the anus Carolina with their tongues , after that I take another Dildo, lick it and put it inside Carolina first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member , I pulled out the rubber cock and Carolina shit on him about the whole fucking rubber dick in the shit Alice and I begin to lick the shit from the rubber member , Yes, we suck a dirty rubber cock . Then girls saying I got cancer and took off my panties , Im doing what they say my friend , Alice, with Carolina first in the queue caress my ass with their tongues and Carolina takes the rubber cock and introduces it to me first in the pussy and then in my ass , the girls pulled the rubber cock from my ass and I start to shit and piss on the rubber cock Oh Yes it is just super , girls clips rubber member on the floor and I get on it from the top to fuck yourself in the ass like a rider can ride on yeah, I plunge it deeper and deeper in his dirty shit from the ass , with sex, we are reversed then the rubber member rides Carolina and finishes the show Alice . Yes we love to play with our Asses when they are full of shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN7137.mp4
File Size : 1635.76 MB
Duration : 00:16:51
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/id632k44fnbi
Old 08-15-2021, 12:01 PM #31919
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Sexy Big Surprise From Petite Ass

- Sexy Big Surprise From Petite Ass

Description:
You know how naughty girl I am who loves playing filthy games so much. Im wearing a green top for you and at the beginning Im talking about would be such a fair game if when I surprise you with something big and lovely you will jerking off your dick. I think rules are easy AF but I need to know that you think?
I remove the top and you can admire my petite body from head to down there. Pretty petite ass to your face. Obviously this is the right moments to make you even more horny like youre at this moment. I tease you a lot by asshole in doggy pose and dirty talk and the only job youve got in the game stroke your dick. Certainly the best game ever you get to complete right?
I stuff a pink anal beads deep inside my poo hole, I literally feel when I push my shit back by the beads and this makes me suffering. I need to shit badly and after awhile I sit on my heels, barefoot in focus and a bit spread my ass cheeks to release my nasty big shit. Such a big shit from petite blonde ass. What a game right?
I let you explore my pile of poo close up and I explain you what exactly could see inside. Tomato pieces, green leaf as salad, and basil leaves for sure. Smells like a healthy hot meal ready to served but today you wont able to taste it you will going to keep up the rules in our game. Its not a rush but I ask you to jerk off faster and more harder. Repeat it, faster and harder play on your dick.
And I promise you the view and my shitty ass guarantee to win I play all over with the anal beads and I will give you a 10 sec countdown. Are you ready? I stuff deep inside the toy into shit hole and farting, fanny fart and get you ready to cum Lovely game with easy rules Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2591.mp4
File Size : 1276.46 MB
Duration : 00:17:36
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uh6kbzzv8iul
Old 08-15-2021, 12:05 PM #31920
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Human Toilet Girl-Scat Blowjob

- Human Toilet Girl-Scat Blowjob

Description:
Are you a good girl? Do you want to show your boyfriend you are the best girlfriend ever?
Then do what Human Toilet Girl does She licks her boyfriends ass whenever he wants it, no matter how dirty or smelly it is She tongue fuck his asshole deep with her tongue to give him pleasure and when his bowels start stirring he takes a big stinking shit right into her mouth since its already there.
Like any good girlfriend she keeps her mouth right there so he can experience comfort &amp pleasure. But theres more Like any good girlfriend she gets on her knees and start swallowing his shit. She really suffers to do this but she keeps going.
When she starts to struggle with the last chunks of his shit he brings his cock right to her face. Like the good girlfriend she is she gets the hint and shoves his cock right into her full shit filled toilet mouth. Her boyfriend shudder in pure pleasure more of his shit is being forced down her throat by his cock.
No matter how bad or humiliating the situation. Human Toilet Girl wants her boyfriend to know shes the best girlfriend for him
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriends shit the first time xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Scat-Blowjob.mp4
File Size : 634.79 MB
Duration : 00:11:52
Video : AVC, 7 279 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: