Old 08-19-2019, 04:43 AM #69921
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB HOUSEWIVES WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS CUMSHOT COCK WORSHIP MENTAL DOMINATION BLACKMAIL FANTASY FUCKING MINDFUCK MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:43 AM #69922
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in a tight slingshot bikini. I know exactly how to tease you and you know exactly what you are not gonna get right? bratty girl next door. so cruel so mean, So hot. what more can you ask for nerds? here are your markup codes. 100% Markup use code: SPOILFAE 200% Markup use code: GIVETOFAE 500% Markup use code: PAYFAERIE 1000% Markup use code: RUIN4FAE
Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:44 AM #69923
Модератор

Модератор

I'm such a dirty girl! Tom really used my throat and ruined my make-up in this one! Our roughest tape yet! So....this one starts out with me begging for his dick. I started to suck his big cock on my knees like a good girl, then he started to lay me down and use my throat. After a while he flipped me over on my back and shoved his dick in my mouth. He kept grabbing my tits while he rode my mouth. When I needed a break, he let me lick his juicy ass. Then he went right back to deepthroating me. He finally unloaded a ton of cum all over my ruined face. it was....an experience... ha we also threw in a bonus clip of the cumshot from an alternate angle Don't miss this really rough and hot vid! Tons of Deepthroating, gagging, and spitting! Shot in HD 1080! I was such a mess...
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 19 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:44 AM #69924
Модератор

Модератор

Discover why Caligirlsoles is know throughout the foot world as Deathgripreerii. In this 30 plus minute video, your girl, Caligirl shows off her mastery of every footjob technique out there. See how she uses her perfect arches, thick meaty toes and perfect long bright yellow toe nails to control her victim's cock. Stroking between her toes & arches; pumping with her soles; using those powerful dancers legs to beat his dick into submission with a reverse footjob. No technique is left unused until her victim can take no more and shoots hot cum on her awaiting toes. Don't you want to be her next?
Models:

Duration: 31 min 29 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:45 AM #69925
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 35 min 26 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:46 AM #69926
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:47 AM #69927
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:50 AM #69928
Модератор

Модератор

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more: WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:53 AM #69929
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:53 AM #69930
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile