Old 07-12-2019, 02:26 AM #51701
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:27 AM #51702
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:32 AM #51703
Модератор

Модератор

You can stare, but you can't stroke. You're so addicted to my tits, and it's so much fun denying you. You know you don't deserve to see them. You don't deserve to stroke to them. Enjoy the view loser, because that's all you get today! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:34 AM #51704
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Mika Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks. You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to. Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen. Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:45 AM #51705
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a lucky beta. I'm giving you three opportunities to blow your load. Only one catch - each countdown comes with a price! You know losers like you have to pay a hefty tax each time you cum. Are you going to blow your load too soon and have to pay more? Which countdown is going to cost you the least? Hope you feel lucky! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:47 AM #51706
Модератор

Модератор

You can't decide what makes you more weak, can you? Is it our latex clad bodies, or is the the p0ppers we use to control and humiliate you? The smell of the latex or the swirling in your brain as you breathe deeply, inhaling the scent of power and control from two fierce Femme Dommes... Whichever it is, that's exactly what you will find here, two powerful Dommes in tight shiny latex, taking you through an intense breathing exercise into oblivion... Intensify the experience by using one of these markup codes at checkout: Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY True devotees will use MTNRUIN LOSERSTAX WANKTAX SMALLDICKTAX FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:53 AM #51707
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”! Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox Fantasy Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL Markup codes to give Me MORE NewCrystalAddict - $14.99 Crystalownsme - 10% crystalschristmas - 25% Trying2Impress - 50% IWantCrystal - 100% earlygiftmas - 500% ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:53 AM #51708
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional popper jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Popper Intox Fantasy Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:55 AM #51709
Модератор

Модератор

And The Bikini Top Comes Off. How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 02:58 AM #51710
Модератор

Модератор

Here we are again, My horny titty freak. You know you'll never escape, yet you seem to believe denial is the answer as you run again and again. You always return increasingly desperate, addicted, horny for more of Me and My big perfect tits. An addiction that's so sweet, I don't know why you try to quit. You should be proud to be My tit freak. This little addiction is so much less embarrassing than the rest of your life. So, be grateful I keep providing more and more of this high you crave. You are feeling high aren't you? Because my tits push you into a state of euphoria. My tits are the ideal ****. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 960 MiB
Download From AnzFile