Old 07-13-2019, 01:28 AM #52191
Модератор

Модератор

A Goddess like me Deserve Big DICK!
No some punny little shrimp dick like yours, put that little thing away or jerk it into your mouth & swallow hahaha
Bitch I'm to much for you to handle!
Your dick is embarrassing, it should be locked up in chastity cage!
Hot Girls hate tiny Dicks....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:29 AM #52192
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal, Rodeo Style, Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love
First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1:00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2:00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view, same zoom.
3:00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt.
3:00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too.
Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:31 AM #52193
Модератор

Модератор

Tiens tiens... Je peux déjà voir dans tes yeux que t'as envie d'un bon coup de rein... Aujourd'hui tu vas prendre cher dans ton petit cul serré... Je ne compte Step-Pas te laisser titiller ta nouille comme d'habitude. Si tu rêves d'être Step-Ma salope, il va falloir me prouver que tu n'es Step-Pas juste une petite allumeuse, mais bien digne de moi et me montrer à quel point tu peux encaisser Step-Ma queue!
Tu vas commencer par la sucer lentement, puis entrer quelques doigts, et quand tu seras toute mouillée tu pourras étirer ton petit trou avec un long gode, comme j'aime! Voir l'orgasme prostatique s'afficher sur ton visage me réjouit, tu vas gicler comme une petite chienne, et je vais te donner toutes les clefs pour y arriver. ___________________ Fais-toi remarquer, et offre-toi le luxe de me faire sourire! Utilise l'un de mes codes lors de ton passage en caisse: + 50% = CUTE MARKUP + 100% = GOOD BOY + 500% = DEVOTED SLAVE ___________________ MY ENGLISH STORE: https://iwantclips.com/store/405229/...-English-Store
Models: Ibicella FR

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:31 AM #52194
Модератор

Модератор

Hi my little slut! I can see in your eyes that you're eager for cocks. Today you'll take it in your tight ass, I'm not going to let you play with your bean like usual, you crave to be my whore so go on and show me how deep you can take my dick. Start with your fingers, lick them, prep your little hole, stretch it for me the best you can. When you feel ready, let's add a big long dildo deep inside you, I love seeing the painful pleasure on your face! You know, I can help you cumming the way bitches like you do, wait for my instructions, I have nasty plans for you honey. __________________ FRENCH ACCENT HERE:-)! French clips: iwantibicellaFR.com Want to please me? Buy my clips with my markup codes: For good boys 20%: IWANTIBICELLA20 For real slaves 50%: IWANTIBICELLA50 For broke sluts 100%: IWANTIBICELLA100 I do notice you now +500$ tip: EXIST4IBICELLA
Models: Ibicella - English Store

Duration: 14 min 55 s
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:32 AM #52195
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so nervous about having something enter your ass? Embarrassed you may like it too much? It's time you let go of your anal virginity, you will find that it's more pleasurable than you imagined, especially when p0ppers are involved. I will instruct you to sniff and start gently penetrating your ass, as you become loaded your muscles will relax more and more, allowing you to go deeper and bigger. Soon you'll be fucking your own ass like a proper anal slut begging for more!Get those amyl nitrates ready! It's going to be a fun ride for you.
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:33 AM #52196
Модератор

Модератор

Being the true sadist that I am, I am overly fond of the whip. Canes are nice, floggers are okay, but I get real joy from laying in a set of lines into the back of one of my slaves. If a slave can take my lashes with joy, then I know he is a true worshiper. My slave thanks me with every crack of the whip. He knows how much joy I get from leaving those beautiful red lines all down his back. He can't even see me, only feel the whip as it carves angry red lines into his flesh. Submitting to my sadism with joy is the mark of a true slave.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 01:51 AM #52197
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to do something for Me. I want to you to swallow your own cum. That's right- the whole load. Alpha males would never eat their own cum- but you, you're My servant and servants get cum on their face, in their mouth and wherever else I say because you're a beta bitch. Even if you miss your mouth and bust all over your face- it's still for Me. Next I show you how I want you to jerk off then give you a final countdown to bust all over your face. My favorite good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:05 AM #52198
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to swallow a big fat load down your throat for me today. I'm going to turn you into my little cum slut. My cum slut that swallows all the time! You'll want to be eating that load for me every time you blow when I'm done with you. That's right! You'll love downing that ooey gooey white substance that I make you squirt so easily. Feeling it slide down that slutty throat of yours will be such a thrill. What a dirty naughty boy you are for me!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:05 AM #52199
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you licking and sniffing my footwear AGAIN. That's it, this time you're doing something for me. After all, my soles own you. You have no choice foot slut. Get to jerking like the pathetic pig you are.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 03:06 AM #52200
Модератор

Модератор

Babysitter has fallen **** on the couch after a long day. Though slightly startled upon waking, still teases you with her feet and instructs you on what to do as you gaze upon them.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile