Old 07-13-2019, 05:03 AM #52301
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 2 of this 2 part custom video, i continue with my sensual spitting as well as a little sneezing and nose blowing. During this video, i do lots of spit play by pouring the collected jar contents into my mouth and spitting it back out over and over. I know how much you like that! and Oh how i love feeling the giant slippery mess of snot and spit dripping off of my sexy tongue as i put on a wet sloppy slutty show for you! This video ends with my clear glass jar filled fuller than it's ever been before, alll the way to the very top! Cum get a taste!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:04 AM #52302
Модератор

Модератор

Slow, sensual, intimate. I'm gentle, I'll look into your eyes, and we'll cum together.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 49 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:05 AM #52303
Модератор

Модератор

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 Blowjob: I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 Riding Cock: When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can **** your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 Anal: Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:06 AM #52304
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:06 AM #52305
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:07 AM #52306
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Stella Liberty and Miss Andrea Untamed are back together again all dolled up in latex and high heeled pumps. Yes, we said it. P U M P S. Watch our PUMPS dangle back and forth while we cross and uncross our gorgeous legs. You can't get enough, you could watch this for hours. Do you have what it takes to serve our hot af shoeplay today? We will be the judges!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:08 AM #52307
Модератор

Модератор

Let me dip my feet in and out of my designer YSL platforms. I'll dangle them and tease you with my feet, my high heels and my sexy black thigh high stockings. I'll pull them off slowly and put them back on. Seductive slow and sensual. Dipping, dangling, running my hands over my soft silky stockings.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:09 AM #52308
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:13 AM #52309
Модератор

Модератор

Time for you to bend over and take a big one for Goddess. That ass of yours needs to be fucked and filled. You're so lucky that you get to look at me today while you do it. Check me out in this hot tiny white bikini! Your whore hole is practically begging to play while you stare. It's time to be my good little slut. You love the commands I throw at you. Dick stroking, ass fucking, on and on! Obeying feels so good and so natural. Goddess says fuck yourself harder and you comply. My ability to get inside your head amazes you. You can feel the power I have over you. How I'm able to make you do anything I please. I make you think the way I wish. Filling your mind with the thoughts and cravings that I give you. Doing anything and everything for me feels right. Your mind goes from masturbation to true thoughts of cock, dick, balls, cummm! Not your own but big huge cock filling you up. Taking you. Making you cum like never before. This desire is real. I've planted it. Goddess controls your body and mind. Your ass needs fucked!

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 05:14 AM #52310
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it's something that you love to do on my command. It's time that you're honest with yourself. You're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile