Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:30 PM #43272
Модератор

Модератор

You want to jerk to Me today? Well , you are going to have to do it My way. I want you to jerk it raw for Me. So much jerking , over and over , edging and edging , that your dick will get raw and you may not even be able to cum , HAHAHA! Are you up for the task? You are a jerkaholic , so I am sure you are willing to give this a try! Just follow My instructions in the clip and it will be easy.... maybe.... hahahaha!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:32 PM #43273
Модератор

Модератор

It 's not just the sound , though you 're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No , it 's the whole look , My eyes widening in disbelief , lips parting in a haughty smirk , brows slanted upward in incredulity. God , I 'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can 't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it , giggling without abandon , a hand over My face , pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You 'd do anything for that effect , for that rush you get when you amuse Me ; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter , and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can 't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE.Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25 % - RipME 50 % - PunishME 75 % screwME 100 % abuseME 1000 % - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:35 PM #43274
Модератор

Модератор

You 're woken in the middle of the night by a strange , demonic woman crawling towards you. You 've never seen her before , yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize : she 's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple , silk covered body and glowing face , as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me ," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity , and it 's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you 'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I 'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you 've felt before , and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you 've experienced. But there 's a price you must pay : your soul will be mine after , and your corporeal form will be no more. You 'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse , but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her , the pleasure is intense and incapacitating , leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post -orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You 're mine now ," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it 's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose , forcing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:37 PM #43275
Модератор

Модератор

No ifs ands or buts , these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes , you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet , doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination , financial domination , feet , oily soles , soles , foot slave training , foot humiliation , foot fetish , feet worship , mind fuck , mesmerize , foot worship , POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:40 PM #43276
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to give you a choice today ; enter an endless edging loop for me , or cum after 7 short minutes. I know you see cumming as the end game here. I know you think it 's what provides the most pleasure , but you might just be wrong. I 'm going to get right up inside your head today and mindfuck you into denying yourself , over and over. You 'll learn to love the perpetual tease , the cycle of pumping your cock like a mindless drone to my long stockinged legs , pert ass and PVC boots. Don 't cum just yet...just one more edge...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:46 PM #43277
Модератор

Модератор

Tongue and spit play with a lot of teasings from Goddess! about what you thinking when you seeing my sexy red lips and white spit in my tongue? mmm little pervert! come to me and lets talk and play
Models: RussianBeauty

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:49 PM #43278
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I 'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You 're going to admit several things , stroke your cock and cum , then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes : CEI , Cum Eating , Slave Training , Men Following Orders , Femdom , Female Domination , Cameltoe , Pussy Worship , Tit Worship , Body Worship , Ass Worship , Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:50 PM #43279
Модератор

Модератор

sloppy blowjob by florida 's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:53 PM #43280
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife 's sexy tight body friend will be moving in to fill the nanny position. It is a girl she used to go to school with. It is a welcome addition to the family because your wife has gotten out of shape and put on some pounds since the ****. Ashley comes in and takes over the household and everything else (just like she used to in high school ) including your sex life. Which you are happy about. Your wife sees it happening day by day and this is her account of it. Luckily for you... Ashley knows just how to handle her!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 15 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile