Old 07-18-2019, 01:36 PM #58521
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm staying the night at my best friend Casey 's house. I have been over a lot lately wearing short skirts and low cut tops to tease her Step-Dad. I wait until Casey is in bed and I go to the living room to make my move on her Step-Dad. To my surprise he actually tells me no at first! It takes a little work until he can 't say no anymore. Little does he know at the time he should of never said yes because now I own him. He will do anything I want whenever I want or I will rip his family apart.
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:36 PM #58522
Модератор

Модератор

After being unable to get an erection after dates with real girls you decided to give up masturbating and have even succeeded for 3 weeks! To celebrate you have planned another date tonight , but you were stupid enough to brag about your little plan to me. I end up convincing you to throw it all away and jerk off to me instead. You resist as I strip , but when I show you my feet you lose control. I make you cum in your own mouth , eat it and promise to jerk off only to MY feet every day for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:36 PM #58523
Модератор

Модератор

Are you dreaming or did the most beautiful blonde you 've ever seen just wander into your room clad in the sexiest lingerie ever? It 's all so confusing and scary , a thunderstorm rages as she seduces you. You 've been warned about succubuses coming to you in the night to drain your soul and so you 're terrified to touch her. Despite your fear , you are aching to touch her , aching to let her climb on top of your desperate , throbbing cock. Eventually you give in and let her , it only takes a few minutes for her to drain the life out of you completely but you don 't even mind , you let her take you and she grows even more powerful.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 23 min 55 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:36 PM #58524
Модератор

Модератор

Deep tan. Covered in bright yellow lace. Long lean sexy legs that make you weak. I sway and slightly lift up my dress. Goddess pussy. That 's all you notice. My hand barely covering it. Goddess tits. Slightly showing through. Nipple. You grow hard in an instant. Your mind wanders. You want me so bad. You want my perfect body. Up close and personal. You see my hand covering my sweet flower. Then it 's not. You just about lose it. Lips so perfect. With my words directing you.... you fantasize about what you want to do to please this amazing body. A body so perfect that you can 't contain yourself. You want to fuck me. You want to shove your hard throbbing dick right inside of me. To taste my juices. Is this real? Could you … only a slave … rise to the challenge of pleasing perfection? Could you experience what only superior men are meant to have? Fetishes : Mind Fuck , Financial Domination , Cock Tease , Seduction , Erotic , Loser Humiliation , Female Domination , Femdom POV
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:36 PM #58525
Модератор

Модератор

Well , well , well. Look who 's in control now , grinding away against your aching crotch. You 're far too naive for a secret agent... letting an enemy spy get close , letting your guard down , letting that spy wrap her thick legs around you. You thought you were being so careful frisking me... And you actually believed I chose you for anything but your extreme desperation for a woman 's touch. I read your dossier. Abstinent for years... that agency runs you pretty hard , don 't they. But they haven 't trained you to resist invasive telepathy.
These gloves give me to power to read your mind. All I have to do is touch your face like this and I have easy access to all of your agency 's top secret information. Plans , account numbers , hide outs... all of that data in your head will belong to me. Oh that 's cute , you 're trying to resist my extraction. Luckily for me , I know exactly what will distract a pathetically horny man like you. Oooh yes... doesn 't it feel sooo good when I rub against you , my legs squeezing , my big bosom heaving. You can 't resist my Intox-Fantasy charms... my voluptuous body... my pulsating , orgasmic movements. Just try to lock me out of your mind , agent 006. I dare you. With each attempt , I 'll just grind my body against your throbbing crotch that much harder , that much faster... until I drain you of every last secret.
Fantasy includes : female domination , mind fuck , espionage , virtual frisking , virtual grinding , dirty talk , mind reading , mocking , moaning , cleavage , corset , gloves , pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 57 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58526
Модератор

Модератор

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good , because today you 're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you 'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58527
Модератор

Модератор

you are so weak for our perfect bodies aren 't you? look at us , our curves. you 've been looking forward to this for so long haven 't you? this is the highlight of your whole life , coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you.
Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits...
We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second , you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58528
Модератор

Модератор

you are so weak for our perfect bodies aren 't you? look at us , our curves. you 've been looking forward to this for so long haven 't you? this is the highlight of your whole life , coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you.
Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits...
We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second , you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58529
Модератор

Модератор

My tight sexy little body in this pink bikini makes you so w -e -a -k. You won 't be able to resist my instructions to pull out your cock . pull out your wallet . and worship my gorgeous body by sending $10 for each part of me that I have you worship and jerk for. Are you getting all riled up for me? Aw , you wanna cum? Not yet . Stop stroking , send , and then you may continue worshipping and pumping... Once you 've been adequately drained , I 'll let you cum.
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 16 min 52 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:37 PM #58530
Модератор

Модератор

You don 't like being called names or being humiliated but you do like a little CBT while you jerk off. In this clip , I 'll speak softly , move slowly , and allow you to worship my body while you play. It 's not often you stumble across sensual CBT , so it 's your lucky day , isn 't it?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile