Old 08-17-2019, 08:23 AM #68541
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa has heard you need helps with your mathematics. So even though you are from a rival school, St Paul's High, she has been kind enough to offer to help you. Even though you have had to meet out of school hours, in your school corridor, she is still wearing her cute little school uniform. As she tries to teach you she cannot help notice you keep starting at her feet. She asks you why but she already knows; you have a strong foot fetish. As you relentlessly stare at her feet she removes her socks for you. You are captivated by her sexy feet & toes. Melissa soon realises the only way she will get you to concentrate is if she lets you play with her feet first. So she lets you sniff her feet, spreading her toes for you. She knows you want more, so she makes you promise if she strips off her uniform & lingerie and lets you play with her feet a little more you will concentrate on your studies.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:29 AM #68542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:37 AM #68543
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:38 AM #68544
Модератор

Модератор

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
Included Femdom Strap-on play Lesbian Pussy Licking Ass Girl/Girl
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:39 AM #68545
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:41 AM #68546
Модератор

Модератор

Just look at my sweet ass in these shiny black pants! Your mouth is watering. You've never seen it look so good. As I slowly strip down to my iddy biddy red shiny G string I show you just how I want you to pump that cock to me! Bouncing my big tits in front of you, spreading my juicy ass will have you cumming in NO time!*This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used. Includes Ass worship, tit worship, JOI, JOE
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:44 AM #68547
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:47 AM #68548
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:47 AM #68549
Модератор

Модератор

I shouldn't have to tell you to pay My feet, but since you love hearing it...PAY MY FUCKING FEET.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:49 AM #68550
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile