Old 10-21-2019, 07:23 AM #94351
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:24 AM #94352
Модератор

Модератор

New year , new you ? Probably not . Nothing can break the addiction you have for My tits. I tease and humiliate you without wearing a bra. Just like that you're sucked back in.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:37 AM #94353
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:39 AM #94354
Модератор

Модератор

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:40 AM #94355
Модератор

Модератор

You've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special, what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight, for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I'm sure you can guess what that is! clips4sale.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:45 AM #94356
Модератор

Модератор

Thats you or you wouldn't be here. You know you're a little bitch boy jerk junkie that can't get enough of me. You're my little loser that loves to beat it to girls that are WAY out of your league. I'm going to be teasing and bratty during this session at the same time. You'll be falling in love and surrendering yourself to my superiority while jerking. Don't be surprised if there is a mind fuck or two in this clip. You can't be my bitch boy without getting teased and taunted.

Consists of: Soft humiliation, femdom, female domination, goddess worship, sensual brat, bratty goddess, giggling, joi, jerk off instruction, jerk junkie, jerk humiliation, tit worship, body worship, ass worship, cock tease, sub training, slave training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:46 AM #94357
Модератор

Модератор

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:49 AM #94358
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:52 AM #94359
Модератор

Модератор

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 07:56 AM #94360
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 6 Love in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Love level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile