Old 06-09-2019, 06:21 PM #32101
Модератор

Модератор

My huge boobs enslave you and turn you into a mindless jerking zombie for me. I love playing with them and knowing how it causes such a reaction in you. Looking at my big and perfect breasts is just so good for you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:22 PM #32102
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass. I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do. But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass. Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is. And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine. Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:22 PM #32103
Модератор

Модератор

The boys have issues with math, so she helps them, The boys are to stresed to work on there homework. Then Arinna helps them to relax.
Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:22 PM #32104
Модератор

Модератор

This is the closest you will ever get to seeing My totally topless. So close... yet sooo far way. You can't even help but become more addicted to Me as you watch this clip... drooling over My perfect tits as I tease you. Keep drooling, loser, these tits are for REAL MEN ONLY. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:23 PM #32105
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely controlled by my perfect goddess tits. There is no way you could resist them loser. You have no choice but to spend and spoil them. By keeping your greedy princess happy and you get to continue to worship these sexy tits. This clip contains: tit worship, brat girl, female domination, cock tease and financial domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 82.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:24 PM #32106
Модератор

Модератор

I get what I want, when I want and your job is to make sure all my greedy needs are met. I don't care that you're married. Remember I OWN you! You belong to me, not your wife. You love it when I'm so greedy and bratty, it gets you so excited to open up that wallet and serve Me. You don't care if your wife finds out that you serve me over her, I'm so perfect that no one else could ever compare to me!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:24 PM #32107
Модератор

Модератор

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The champagne was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:24 PM #32108
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart! You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your fist. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:24 PM #32109
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, watch me while i'm wearing my new flip flops. Jerk it while i'm enjoying my vacation here in Rome! You can't resist my sexy feet, i know that you wanna lick them and clean my flip flops!Enjoy!
Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:24 PM #32110
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile