Old 06-23-2019, 06:50 PM #43201
Модератор

Модератор

Ariel X has come to the Lesbian bar for one thing and one thing only...a lesbian hook up with anal Fissting. This bar is known for it's hookups. If you walk into the bar and ask for a drink, what you really are asking for is to get fucked good. Charlotte Sartre puts the moves on the submissive slut, Ariel X. They move the the chaise and kiss passionately. Charlotte Spanks Ariel's ass and rips her stockings off to show off the slutty butt plug that Ariel has been wearing all night. Charlotte puts her perfect pussy onto Ariel's face. These two hot lesbos suck each other's pussies until each is cumming. Then Charlotte puts on a big strap-on cock and fucks ariel's pussy while she chokes her and makes her her bitch. The Charlotte fingers Ariel's ass putting all her fingers in w and makes Ariel Cum with Anal Fissting.
Models: SubmissiveX

Duration: 28 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:04 PM #43202
Модератор

Модератор

All you need for this clip is something sweet. A sweet treat. You can guess what's coming, right? Get a spoon full of sugar for all I care. You'll be stroking and cumming when I say.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 514 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:04 PM #43203
Модератор

Модератор

All or most of your life, you've lived lonely, having nothing more than your hand to please yourself. Your hand is your imaginary pussy, but you've learned to accept it. It's ok , because you not only have your hand pussy, but you have Me to watch & listen to. Living the solo sex life works out for you because you can make that hand as tight as you want, and I can help to give you verbal guidance, to jerk that loser dick, to Consumer cum, etc... The solo sex life, is the perfect sex life for you and it's never going to change.
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:06 PM #43204
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to be Princess Wystri's obedient little pet? Buying this video is the first step. To be truly impressive, buy Pledge Your Allegiance to Princess Wystri too and learn your new mantras. Show Me you're worthy of existing in My life. Do you really want to stand out to your Princess? Use these markup codes every time you buy: "wystrispet" - 100% "wystrispig" - 200% "allforwystri" - 1000%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Size: 100.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:08 PM #43205
Модератор

Модератор

You come into My office seeking help with your financial domination addiction. You're hoping to cure your strong desire to go broke for women. After I countdown, you're in a deep state of relaxation, where I speak directly to your subconscious. Little did you know, I have My own ulterior motives. While you're at your most vulnerable, I tell your subconscious you can't live without serving Me, tributing Me, obeying Me, etc. I get so turned on carrying out My little plan, I can't help but touch myself. Poor thing- never saw it coming, but you wake up feeling great and you've never felt happier or more fulfilled in your entire life. Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 568 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:19 PM #43206
Модератор

Модератор

Fans of my 'Mattress Cuckold' films will especially love this vid filmed from the point of view of lying beneath me as I enjoy my lovers big cock. (GIANTESS fans could enjoy this angle too.) Light/medium humiliation & degradation. Lots of hot GRAPHIC sex stuff including: pussy licking, cock sucking, fucking & a messy facial for YOU (cum shot on YOUR face!).
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:33 PM #43207
Модератор

Модератор

It's time little cuckold bitches like you learned your place. You don't deserve to cum like a real man. You only get to watch while another another man gets to put his dick where you never will. Now go sit in the corner like a good cuckold and maybe I'll let you clean my pussy when he's done with me.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:37 PM #43208
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - CoerceD ORGASMS - CoerceD EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:37 PM #43209
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Mom`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. Mom waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong Mesmerizetic ****, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****ged-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, Mom uses uses her shinning necklace to Mesmerizetize him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil Mom is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to Mom`s Mesmerizetic skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely Mesmerizetized and in a defenseless suggestible state, Mom brainwashes him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. Mom programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the Mesmerizetized young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the Mom makes her brainwashed stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead father`s fortune. She Coerces him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave. Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 07:45 PM #43210
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile