Old 04-29-2019, 04:31 AM #18401
Модератор

Модератор

I bend down and whisper in to your ear.. "Don't you want to be a good boy for Miss Nicci?" of course you do. My dangling earrings chime against my neck, sending shivers down your spine. In a quiet voice I tell you "You're going to have to prove to me that you can be a good boy." You can't help but stare at my cleavage, spilling out of my ivory lace bra. I notice and say, under my breath "Good boys get nice and hard for me." Your heart starts to race, your cock, getting hard as a rock. I whisper "go ahead stroke.. nice and slow.." I stand up and you see I have black lace panties on. I run my fingers along the elastic band of my underwear, snapping it. Getting your attention. "Good boys get to cum" I speak lightly in your ear.
Models: MissNicci

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:32 AM #18402
Модератор

Модератор

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That´s the only thing left of his lover who was squashed by her. He begs for mercy but the only thing that he gets is a journey into her asshole and then... BONUS: PHOTOSET!!!!! Absolutely AMAZING video for a very special price!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:33 AM #18403
Модератор

Модератор

Since the last time you saw it, you've been aching to see my stud's cock again. I tease you with my ass, but I know you're looking at his cock-- so shiny & hard. I show you how to suck it just the way he likes it. But you're not thinking about me sucking your cock, are you? No, you're thinking about sucking his. Watch him squirt all over my ass, then I order you to lick it up. Lick all the cum off my ass, then clean it off his cock. You might still enjoy the female form now. You like seeing my cleavage & my ass. But if you keep feeding this fascination with cock, before you know it, you'll be full-on faggot.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:34 AM #18404
Модератор

Модератор

Once you get a glimpse at my breast you become consumed. All you can do is stroke & send slave.
Models: GoddessCaidence1

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 21.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:35 AM #18405
Модератор

Модератор

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:36 AM #18406
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:37 AM #18407
Модератор

Модератор

Just as you find yourself every evening, here we are again. This clip is what you're buying tonight. And you're going to spend the evening as you always do, stroking to my clips. Or were you thinking of "giving up femdom" and trying to talk yourself out of it again? You thought you'd spend tonight updating your chess blog or what, trying to put the moves on your wife? Ha; don't bother fooling yourself. You're back here, looking at my clips again. Give up. Give in. You're so addicted to my perfection.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 752 x 1 338
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:37 AM #18408
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Request. A follow up to "You Started it". Set after your big black gym instructor has visited and fucked you bareback in my own bed. You had banished me to the guest bedroom next door to hear you being fucked by the mean black bull. Now he is gone, you have called me in for more 'husband training' on my new role in pleasing you. You humiliate me by having me jerk my little white penis on my knees in front of you while you tell me about how much better his big cock was, how puny my little willy is, and how I am to hand over all bedroom duties to your new stud. You have me repeat embarrassing admissions to you ('I have a little penis', 'I am a wanker') as I jerk to reinCoerce my lowly status. Fetishes: Cuckold, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, BBC Scenario, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Female Superiority, Slave Training, Husband Wife Roleplay, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Orgasm Control
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:40 AM #18409
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Alix Lynx You are sitting in the corner watching your wife get fucked, aren't you? What's the matter? You don't know how to please your own wife? You have to watch my clips, while you're using your hand, watching some other man put his cock inside of your wife. That's truly pathetic but we both know it turns you on so much. You don't get pussy, you just get your hand while you watch your wife being slammed by a big cock. I want you to stroke that dick for me. I want you to watch my video, in the corner, while you jerk your dick and your wife is being fucked by another man on your bed. LOL! Some man is fucking your wife where you're going to lay your head, and all you can do is jerk off in the corner while you jerkoff to my video. Pathetic. How does it feel to know your wife would rather have someone else's cock rather than yours? Think about that while you keep stroking that little dick for me. I mean it must be little or else your wife wouldn't have to look elsewhere now would she? Look at the expression on her face, see how much she's enjoying another man. Jerk that tiny dick for me. All you get to do is sit right there in the corner of your own bedroom and watch this man split your wife's pussy wide open while she begs for more. I'll bet she never did that with you. You know you can't satisfy her and you know she deserves a bigger dick than yours. I'll bet she loves to suck on his big cock too and you probably love watching it. Keep stroking that dick for me. All you do is sit in the corner and jerkoff while your wife gets fucked. The harder she gets fucked the harder you jerk off. I wonder what you enjoy jerking off to more? Her being fucked or my video while you get to look at my hot young body and listen to me degrade you? It doesn't matter, just keep jerking off you stupid cuckold loser. How's it going to feel **** in that bed tonight where your wife just got pounded by a better man? That thought makes your dick even harder, doesn't it? Now I'm going to let you cum, but I want you to time it so you can when your wife does, LOL! I'll bet you'll think that's so hot. Cum on your knees in the corner of your own bedroom, cucky.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 04:40 AM #18410
Модератор

Модератор

Get your cock nice and hard. Think about how good it feels to stroke it for me, how good it feels when I give you permission to cum. You love to look at me, staring into my eyes, taking in all of my perfection. It feels so good to obey me. You can only cum for me now, because you're completely obsessed with me..and it feels so good. JOI with cum countdown at the end.
Models: Princess Jodie

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile