Old 03-12-2024, 08:02 PM #2681
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Sexy Rose From Australia XLGirls: So Rose Blush, do you have any funny habits? Rose: When I_m cleaning the house I like to dance around to music or sing. I_m usually naked when I_m doing it too. Just makes doing housework more fun. XLGirls: That was the next question. Do you do things like cleaning or watching TV at home topless or naked? Rose: I am a nudist at heart. I do most things naked, cleaning, exercising at home, laying around, basically if I_m home I_m undressed, apart from when I_m cooking that is. I_ve had a few burns in the past. XLGirls: We imagined you vacuuming naked. Do you know how much your breasts weigh? Rose: I don_t, no. I tried to weigh them once but they didn_t fit on the scales. XLGirls: Do you drive? Do seat belts fit you comfortably? Rose: Seat belts fit okay. They can slip up to my neck and be uncomfortable at times, but safety first. XLGirls: Do you ever store things in your cleavage? Rose: Yep, I always have money, phone or even keys tucked into the side of my bra. Keeps things easily accessible. XLGirls: What brands of bras do you buy? Where do you buy them? Rose: I buy Curvy Kate bras mostly. They_re a UK brand. I get them from a few online stores as there aren_t any stockists locally to me, which really sucks. I haven_t bought a bra in a shop since i was 19. XLGirls: If you can choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Rose: Hello. It would show people how friendly I am. XLGirls: What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Rose: Ummm, raw tomatoes. I can_t stand them. However, I do have an open mind and I like to do things a few times to make sure they really aren_t for me. XLGirls: Do you go to topless or nude beaches? Rose: I do like to go swimming naked however I find I get sunburned easily on my breasts. Gotta love the sun in Australia.
Model:
Rose Blush
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoseBlush_35079_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 616.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:52

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309145159f60
Old 03-12-2024, 08:03 PM #2682
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
The Body Of Your Dreams Mickey Bells is a knockout, her low-cut blue top, laced up the front, and her tight, blue shorts can barely contain her ripe, voluptuous curves. She knows how to dress for success. Her hair in pigtails this time, looking like the girl-next-door, Mickey lowers her top to show how her bra keeps her 36J naturals in captivity. She_s got to free them from this prison of cups and straps and let them dangle free.
Model:
Micky Bells
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p.mp4
File Size : 1237.87 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:10

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308110808ba3
Old 03-12-2024, 08:22 PM #2683
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
U Banged Nikki? Big-boobed Nikki Smith gets a big cock adventure with Pike in a point-of-view, you-the-man fuck and suck session. You get lots of direct eye-contact and no guy face in the picture. It got very wet and messy for Nikki. Nikki gets all the cock she can suck and tit-fuck, and then she opens her legs and has her pussy stretched and filled. Then she sticks out her long, sexy tongue for her reward of man-syrup. Nikki likes a take-charge guy to lead her in a dirty dance, and doing hardcore scenes at XL Girls was the perfect way to get no-strings-attached stiff cock and a big load of semen. Nothing satisfies me better than a real cock fucking me. As much as I orgasm from toys and masturbation, I always crave the big cock and I love it when a man controls me since I have a submissive nature when it comes to guys. The camera definitely brought out the man-pleaser in Nikki Smith.
Model:
Nikki Smith and Big Pike
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkiSmith_29307_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 661.38 MB
Duration : 00:23:42

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081305537b1
Old 03-12-2024, 08:27 PM #2684
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Picture Perfect Suzumi Wilder_s brought along a new and sexy outfit for her XXX scene with JMac at XL Girls. She_s a real pleaser, this sexy blonde coed from South Carolina. JMac can_t help but take some cellphone photos of Suzumi for his personal collection. Every guy would feel the same way. He can_t wait to have hot sex with this pretty, blonde, ivory-skinned doll. JMac takes more shots of Suzumi in bed sucking her nipples. This will drive anyone crazy. He gets next to her and they look at the shots. Suzumi gets ass up and hovers over JMac to fill her sweet, wet mouth with dick then kneels while he stands and fucks her mouth. Getting on her back for a boob-banging, Suzumi is just getting warmed up. His hands are over her hands squeezing her big 44DDD boobs together to make a tight tit-tunnel for his skin train. For Suzumi_s first rack ride, she gets on top and bounces, screaming as her pussy is pumped hard. Young, busty ladies always cum first. Suzumi Wilder: too damn sexy for her bra.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SuzumiWilder_31346_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 559.63 MB
Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308222513c78
Old 03-12-2024, 08:59 PM #2685
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Blushing Buxom Bather Rose Blush Rose Blush of Sydney, Australia gets the eye everywhere she goes. All the time Rose said. Usually it_s just people turning and staring. I get some lewd comments and some polite compliments. Most often it_s people driving past and yelling _Nice tits,_ or _Show me your tits_ This photo shoot was taken in Australia. It_s very different compared to Rose_s California shoots. Half of the photos were shot outdoors, the second half in a bathroom. I love going to the beach or going bush walking. I like to do a lot of outdoor activities. Bush walking is hiking for you. I have to work out what to say for Americans. Bush walking and going to the beach are my favorite things. I love being the center of attention, being used or worshiped. I like to masturbate, mainly by using my vibrator on my clit. I love my glass dildo too. I try to masturbate at least twice a day.
Model:
Rose Blush
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoseBlush_35080_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 669.89 MB
Duration : 00:23:49

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030920003392a
Old 03-12-2024, 09:11 PM #2686
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Beach Bunny When it comes to boobs and butt, Ashley Sage Ellison has it in abundance. She left the chilly weather of Manchester, England for the tropical Eden of St. Maarten. In this poolside scene, Ashley models the skimpiest bikinis that could be found, swimsuits that cannot contain her incredible dimensions (46 inches, 36J). Her amazing breastflesh stretches every top to the maximum allowed by law. Guys are more interested in my tits than my bum. When I turned 15, my boobs started getting bigger. Then they got bigger and bigger and bigger. And that_s where I am now. I had to cover them up, hide them, when I was in school. I would get in trouble if I didn_t. Ashley hits the beach when the show is over and romps in the sand and surf of the island paradise.
Model:
Ashley Sage Ellison
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AshleySageEllison_24563_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 415.1 MB
Duration : 00:14:48

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309105619757
Old 03-12-2024, 09:18 PM #2687
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Trinety G. &amp Her XBox Fair-skinned Trinety is a webcammer and a gamer girl who really loves her XBox. A lot of webcammers are gamers. When Trinety is not camming, she_s gaming and says she likes it when guys game their wood when they_re perving on her. Trinety_s real game is when she takes off her blue and white swimsuit and shows you her shaved XBox before she fingers and toys her sweet pink hole. Trinety_s always got an excellent mouth for sexy talk. We enjoyed her chatting as she undressed, played with her GG-cups and plugged her XBox. I_m your all-around basic kinkster, admitted Trinety. She _bates daily and loves to _bate and cum by using my Hitachi Wand on low and a dildo in my pussy. That_s another thing webcam girls have in common. The Hitachi Magic Wand with its non-phallic appearance for everyday relief from stiff and tired muscles.
Model:
Trinety Guess
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrinetyGuess_27814_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 431.64 MB
Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40310000240139
Old 03-12-2024, 09:24 PM #2688
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 14 Member Comments

Description:
An Angel For XL Men Calfornia girl-next-door Angel DeLuca, an exotic blend of Irish, Italian, Japanese and German, has silver dollar-sized areolae that drive guys nuts. Angel_s thrill when she masturbates is heightened knowing that she is being watched. That_s a born exhibitionist. I like to vacuum in a tight, low-cut dress with six inch stilettos, Angel teased. Cock size is not too important. I_m really more concerned if the guy can use it correctly. In other words, make me cum before he does so he can feel my pussy tighten on his cock. That gets me off more. Webcam model Angel could collect a following as a stripper in the real world. I went to a local club once and was immediately asked if I was a dancer. I guess my huge tits were a change from the usual girls. I politely declined and sat down to watch the dancers and get myself a lap dance.
Model:
Angel DeLuca
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AngelDeLuca_27701_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 617.16 MB
Duration : 00:22:03

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40310002814aec
Old 03-12-2024, 09:43 PM #2689
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 21 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 21 Member Comments

Description:
The Return of Africa Sexxx Longtime SCORELAND and SCORE magazine guys will remember this foxy babe with the winning smile. The last time she filmed here was in 2007. Then a surprise email from Africa Sexxx arrived with photos she took at home. She wanted to model again. For a little while, as Africa said in an upcoming interview. Once slim and stacked with 32G-cup boobs, Africa now has 40M-cup breasts. It blows our minds and, pardon the expression, still takes some time to wrap our heads around the change. Or is it Africa_s boobs wrapping around our heads. There_s now more to love, more to motorboat. Africa started with us in the spring of 2001. Modeling was new for her but it didn_t become a life-changing experience. It didn_t change me but it really made me wish other companies wanted to model themselves after you, Africa said when this scene was filmed. You treat us ladies, no matter what or size, like princesses, when we_re usually treated like a dime a dozen. I really appreciate that and thank you. Wishes are understandable but those people will never change the way they treat the models. Africa said in a 2001 interview, Everyone is so nice here. When you come here, they treat you like you_re famous or something. I feel special here. I_ve always wanted someone to do my makeup and do it well because people who have done my makeup get intimidated by the black skin thing. They just don_t know what to do. But the makeup artist here is the bomb. She really knows how to work it. Everything about the shoot here was great. I was pampered and made to feel like a star. And the guy was a doll, and he really took care of me, if you know what I mean. I think it_s important that the girl in a video has a good time, because it always comes through if she_s bored or something. I mean, we_re doing it, so we might as well have a good time, right? That_s just my attitude on life. Always do things all the way. Never do anything halfway. I_m doing this because I enjoy it. And because, like I said, it makes me feel like a star.
Model:
Africa Sexxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AfricaSexxx_35196_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 536.95 MB
Duration : 00:19:11

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309234431cbb
Old 03-12-2024, 09:52 PM #2690
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Lovely &amp Fucked I love to please men, said big-titted, big-assed Lila Lovely and she shows that by making Tarzan go ape over her. After fucking Lila, he shares his coconut juice with her, spurting on her face. Her outstretched tongue is ready to catch some too. I_m a submissive and it pleases me to please men. I like to let the man be the dominant, controlling one. A dominant, strong man knows how to take care of his girl and please her. Lila thinks sex and love make the world go _round. I would run into an NRA event and replace all the guns with dildos. It_s the thought that counts. I love getting compliments about my belly, my big boobs and my curves. I think more guys are not hiding their feelings anymore about liking thick girls. Can we get a like for Lila You betcha
Model:
Lila Lovely and Tarzan
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LilaLovely_32340_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 471.48 MB
Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309132130870