Old 06-10-2019, 06:01 PM #33651
Модератор

Модератор

I can't wait to fuck you. I've been grinding on you all night, feeling your big cock underneath your pants, just waiting to ride it. Mmmm, I'm dripping with anticipation of sliding that thick, juicy dick inside of me, bouncing up and down on it, filling my pussy with it, and cumming all over you. I bet you can do wonders with that monster cock of yours, and I'm determined to find out. First I want to get you all warmed up, throbbing and thick as possible. I want to see how hard this dick can get before I plunge it inside of me. I want this to last as long as possible, and I bet you can go all night and into the morning. I want to shake with orgasms for hours, until the sun comes up. I'm sure you can handle me. I'll tease you, and talk about exactly what I'm going to do to you and let you do to me. It's going to be glorious. But you fucking came early. How am I supposed to ride a spent cock??? What the hell??? You can't even last through the foreplay? I was looking forward to cumming all over your dick, over and over, shaking with pleasure, and this is what you give me? Premature ejaculation? What are you, a little boy?? I can't believe this. All that time, wasted. I'm going to text all of the girls who were at the club tonight and tell them what a disappointment you are, how you're a quick-cummer. As a matter of fact, I'm going to post on Twitter that I just had to laugh a man out of my bedroom. Now what am I supposed to do? Well, my hitachi never fails me. It's more of a man than you are, and all I have to do is plug it in. Ugh, get out of here while I bring MYSELF to orgasm with my electronic lover. Listen to the buzz as you realize that you've been replaced, because you're a failure. What a shame. Such a pretty cock, with such bad control.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:01 PM #33652
Модератор

Модератор

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again??? This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:02 PM #33653
Модератор

Модератор

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:02 PM #33654
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:03 PM #33655
Модератор

Модератор

You finally get up the courage to ask the popular cheerleader to show you her tits and at first she's shocked! Are you that titty obsessed? She decides to make you a deal. She'll take her shirt off if you stop staring so much at her tits, all while repeating "I'm NOT showing you my tits!" You are completely controlled and mesmerized by tits Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:03 PM #33656
Модератор

Модератор

You've always loved the look of hot bimbo bodies, extreme hourglass figures.. but this brunette Barbie is only pleased one way. Watching her 32DDD breasts jiggle when she laughs at you makes your little mind melt like butter on a hot knife. You're so addicted, you'll do anything to please Goddess Fiona...And that includes going into debt. Whatever makes her smile.
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:04 PM #33657
Модератор

Модератор

Tamara likes to humiliate this loser slave for absolutely no reason so today was just the perfect timing after that long workout session on the bike! She makes her loser slave bow down on his knees and take her sneakers off to completely smother his face with her sweaty socks! They were smelly and stinky as fuck but she just dont care and rub them all over his face with her cruel smile of satisfaction! She makes him stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her socks just to make sure he knows whats a long workout session! Tamara also needs some attention on her feet so she makes him take her socks off with his teeth to cover his face with her sweaty naked feet! She takes pleasure again to rub them all over his face and makes him stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She also makes him lick and clean all the dirt in between each of her toes and he needs to make sure they are perfectly cleaned! Super Hot Clip! (French Language)
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:05 PM #33658
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video). As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement. Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles... Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass. After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:09 PM #33659
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:11 PM #33660
Модератор

Модератор

I get what I want, when I want and your job is to make sure all my greedy needs are met. I don't care that you're married. Remember I OWN you! You belong to me, not your wife. You love it when I'm so greedy and bratty, it gets you so excited to open up that wallet and serve Me. You don't care if your wife finds out that you serve me over her, I'm so perfect that no one else could ever compare to me!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile