Old 06-23-2019, 03:02 PM #43151
Модератор

Модератор

Entertain me , small CBT tasks , and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:02 PM #43152
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa You little , pathetic weakling , down there on the floor beneath me. You don 't deserve to even look upon my beauty. I am a Queen and you are nothing but a pathetic little minion. You 're nothing. You are less than nothing. In fact , you 're a nuisance. But if I can find a use for you , perhaps you won 't be such a waste of fucking space. Put your focus on my feet , specifically my perfect toes right there in your face. They make you so horny and so weak. I have so much power over you with just my toes. My feet are more powerful than you could ever conceive of being yourself.
Just look at how much I 'm turning you on with my feet in your face. Focus on my toes as they destroy your brain cells. I want you spending your time thinking about my perfect feet , wondering what color my toe nails are. Obsess over every aspect of my perfect toes. Spend every day worshiping them , stroking for them , thinking about them. And if you 're lucky , I 'll even let you pay them. You might even have the honor of paying for my next pedicure.
Being my toe worshiping slave boy is your life 's purpose. Your whole life is about worshiping me. The only reason you work or even fucking exist is to please my feet. You 've always been a slave to my toes since the first time you laid eyes on them. But you are not doing enough for them and that 's why you find yourself depressed and restless. That 's why you come to me , begging , because you don 't know what to do with yourself. You simply need to worship me and focus on my toes. You don 't deserve anything but my toes.
You 're just a toe worshiping bitch for Goddess Kyaa. Focus on my long , lovely toes , see how I can stretch them and flex them , and scrunch them and curl them. And see how I can point them right in your face. Do you think you could fit all of my toes in your loser mouth? LOL! My feet are your total obsession , your addiction. You live for my toes , you crave them. Your cock is so hard and you 're so horny but you 're not allowed to cum until you pay tribute to my toes. Focus on my toes in your face and pay for my pedicure , my toe slave. And knowing that you paid for my next pedicure will make your cock throb.
You paid your cum tax and now you 're going to stroke for my toes. You 're a slave for my perfect feet. Cum for my toes , cum for my perfect feet , slave.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:05 PM #43153
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to Sole Addicts Anonymous. A safe place to worship the soles of a goddess who understands your need and desire to wrap soft soles around your face and feel comforted by them. No one judges you here , it 's a safe place to be yourself , to explore your desires and indulge so that you can be a good employee , partner , boss , a better person. Someone who is not consumed by an unquenchable thirst for soles , all day long. Go on , let yourself indulge , will you sniff , lick or suck them first?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:07 PM #43154
Модератор

Модератор

Clara Kitty is a cute fairy in this recording of her cam show... Watch her pull her breasts out and tease you with her fingers... Pulling up her skirt to play with herself she uses her vibrator to bring herself to climax.. Finally using her magic wand.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:12 PM #43155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess April - iwantclips

Models: Goddess April

Duration: 24 min 57 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:13 PM #43156
Модератор

Модератор

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory , the most popular girl on campus , coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:22 PM #43157
Модератор

Модератор

You identify as a straight male , right? You love big titties like Mine. You enjoy fucking pussy and can only imagine how tight Mine is. You **** with women. You have never had sex with a man. All of this is true , yes? Until you begin to masturbate. When you are alone and about to stroke your dick , your thoughts change. Suddenly you are imagining cocks. Big , hard , juicy , cock. You are not sure what is wrong with you! You are 100 % straight and have &quot ;normal &quot ; thoughts until you decide to jerk off! Masturbation puts you in the faggot frame of mind. Just focus on Me and My body as you stroke. The thoughts of cock should stay out of your head as long as you focus on Me.... I think....
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:24 PM #43158
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920 /1080 HD
Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I 'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It 's obvious what my bare feet do to you , loser. I don 't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won 't be able to stop stroking for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:25 PM #43159
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship , soft soles , and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 03:25 PM #43160
Модератор

Модератор

FEET WHILE IGNORING YOU
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 22 min 43 s