Old 06-24-2019, 10:04 AM #43631
Модератор

Модератор

My soles look and smell so good! I 'll allow you to jerk to my soles if you like. Just focus on my two feet in front of you and stroke it! You want every little perfectly proportioned toe of my soft size 8 feet in your mouth. You want to worship my feet in person as photos on my social media isn 't enough! The thought of serving me in person makes you cum so quickly.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:04 AM #43632
Модератор

Модератор

You are testing your luck by trying out to be part of my harem. What are you thinking??? What will happen when I see your little dick? You 'll never be able to satisfy a woman - let alone the most beautiful woman you 've ever seen. How will I punish your insolence?
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:05 AM #43633
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:06 AM #43634
Модератор

Модератор

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He 's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard -on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions , pov , closeups , and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:08 AM #43635
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction , dirty talk , and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I 'm ready (and do ) to cum hard!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:10 AM #43636
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY /GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman 's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman ) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman : Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young , so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate : I haven 't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see 's the officer friend , How long have you been here watching? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him : please put down the (magical object ) Just don 't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I 'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can 't I be! I have her body Well , maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don 't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her , How you wanted her and she wouldn 't even look at you.. You can have her now , I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren 't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels , how incredible. I Haven 't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object , saying yes I got it back. Now I 'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:13 AM #43637
Модератор

Модератор

I had plans of shopping all day while you 're at work. I got dressed up in my sexy stiletto sandals and my boss ended up calling me to finish up some projects. The moment he saw my sexy feet he dropped to his knees to worship! Of course I allowed him to , being my boss and all. He was sucking and licking and couldnt help but fuck my feet in my sandals! I was so wet for his giant cock I let him do sooo much more , too! Now you can clean up his mess , hubby!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:14 AM #43638
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a piece of ****.. and I 'm here to remind you of that!
Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:15 AM #43639
Модератор

Модератор

(custom ) I would love to get a custom video. I wanted a home wrecker video where you tell me how much more beautiful and sexy you are than my wife. I want you to convince me to leave her for you. You can degrade her as much as you like. Compare parts of her body to yours , yours being so much better of course. Be as mean and nasty as you want , and that we should have sex in front of her to humiliate her....
Mandy Flores INCLUDES : HOME WRECKER - HUMILIATION - GODDESS WORSHIP - BRAT GIRLS - COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 10:16 AM #43640
Модератор

Модератор

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two , sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time , with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle , proceed with caution
Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile