Old 06-26-2019, 04:31 PM #44651
Модератор

Модератор

A little pain , a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You 'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I 'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I 'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I 'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I 'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain . the pleasure . the smacks , the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You 're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:33 PM #44652
Модератор

Модератор

We always have SO much fun when the 'rents go on vacation. I want to spend the entire time they 're gone fooling around. I have something new for you to try : poppers! You 're going to listen to stepsis and inhale like a good boy when I tell you to. I 'm ALWAYS getting you into the best kinds of trouble , aren 't I? Think of all the fun we 're going to have with our 'rents out of the way. I 'm going to milk your cock over and over again until there 's nothing left and you 're blissfully exhausted. Get high for me , stepbrother dear. I 'm going to stroke that dick until it spurts!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:34 PM #44653
Модератор

Модератор

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:40 PM #44654
Модератор

Модератор

You 're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there 's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c 'mon , stop pretending to be grossed out , I know you 're an experienced cum eater , there 's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top , it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot , yes , but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We 'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy , and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers ". "HumanATM4U " = 200 % "iLoveFindom " = 500 % "All4MissA " = 1000 % As a bare minimum , use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:42 PM #44655
Модератор

Модератор

Just stole your shirt to have a relaxing smoke on the balcony in the nice weather! I slap , spread , and rub my pussy &amp ; butthole while I smoke!
Models: Thekinkfaerie

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:44 PM #44656
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath , lots of kissing , licking , fingering , light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:49 PM #44657
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do , with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress 's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock , I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal , just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much , I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure , it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock , I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet , tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero , you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR , lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:50 PM #44658
Модератор

Модератор

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:57 PM #44659
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment ) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules ; condoms must be worn , no cumming inside the women , no pictures , etc. In the early phase of the arrangement , my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor 's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom , he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife 's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird , but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman 's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra , and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session , but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough , especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty , but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter , a few of the rules were also broken ; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on , but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie , and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife , he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties , but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife 's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed , feeling a bit uncomfortable , and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 04:58 PM #44660
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for an amazing time doing what you 've always wanted to do , with your GODdess. Whether it 's your first time or you 're back for me , it ' doesn 't matter , you 'll be hooked. Fall deeper and deeper into my control as you follow my instructions. You WILL taste that delicious fresh load. You WILL please me. Let 's Go.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile