Old 07-05-2019, 06:38 PM #48651
Модератор

Модератор

I walk into the room and catch you sniffing my panties and now I'm going to make you pay. You think you like the smell of my undies? How about the smell of my ass? I take off my shorts and fart right in your face. You can see my asshole close up. I hold the back of your head so your nose is pressed up against my asshole as I blast you with a hot fart. I see you start to get off to it, so I tell you to finger your ass. I start getting horny from farting in your face and watching you finger your ass, so I get my strapless strapon and put it in. I stroke my purple cock and talk about how hard I'm going to peg you all while continuing to fart in your face. I then touch myself and do a cum countdown where we both cum together. While I'm cumming, I blow a huge, stinky fart in your face.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:43 PM #48652
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you suffocate on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:44 PM #48653
Модератор

Модератор

So we have been dating for a little while now and I just cant wait to fuck you and nows the time im all dressed up in a sexy outfit for you and im so excited to get a good hard fucking I strip and im ready for your cock come on stop teasing and put it in I want to feel your cock, what you have put it in what the fuck its so small i cant feel it lol oh dear I cant help but laugh and humiliate you with your small cock im mean its useless hahahah use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:49 PM #48654
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:51 PM #48655
Модератор

Модератор

I can't wait to fuck you. I've been grinding on you all night, feeling your big cock underneath your pants, just waiting to ride it. Mmmm, I'm dripping with anticipation of sliding that thick, juicy dick inside of me, bouncing up and down on it, filling my pussy with it, and cumming all over you. I bet you can do wonders with that monster cock of yours, and I'm determined to find out. First I want to get you all warmed up, throbbing and thick as possible. I want to see how hard this dick can get before I plunge it inside of me. I want this to last as long as possible, and I bet you can go all night and into the morning. I want to shake with orgasms for hours, until the sun comes up. I'm sure you can handle me. I'll tease you, and talk about exactly what I'm going to do to you and let you do to me. It's going to be glorious. But you fucking came early. How am I supposed to ride a spent cock??? What the hell??? You can't even last through the foreplay? I was looking forward to cumming all over your dick, over and over, shaking with pleasure, and this is what you give me? Premature ejaculation? What are you, a little boy?? I can't believe this. All that time, wasted. I'm going to text all of the girls who were at the club tonight and tell them what a disappointment you are, how you're a quick-cummer. As a matter of fact, I'm going to post on Twitter that I just had to laugh a man out of my bedroom. Now what am I supposed to do? Well, my hitachi never fails me. It's more of a man than you are, and all I have to do is plug it in. Ugh, get out of here while I bring MYSELF to orgasm with my electronic lover. Listen to the buzz as you realize that you've been replaced, because you're a failure. What a shame. Such a pretty cock, with such bad control.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:52 PM #48656
Модератор

Модератор

Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:52 PM #48657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:55 PM #48658
Модератор

Модератор

I was a bad little cum whore and needed a big load in my sweet cunt. I use my wet cum filled cunt to blow little cum bubbles! Check out this sexy fucking and creampie!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 34 min 56 s
Resolution: 718 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:58 PM #48659
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 06:59 PM #48660
Модератор

Модератор

I've found you and you're already turned on by my dominating nature and my gu.ns. My sexy outfit has you trapped. I'll make you beg, and pay as I strip my clothes away. One last tease for you...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 91.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile