Old 03-28-2024, 01:23 AM #3191
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Amazing May I get along with men, the amazing Michelle May said. In fact, I think that I think like a man, so I get along with men better. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I am not coy. I don_t think I ever learned to be coy. So because I am blunt, girls don_t get along with me. They think I am a bitch. But men don_t. Men appreciate that. I think men are simple. Not sexually, but they just say what they mean. They tell it like it is. And sometimes that comes across as mean, but I don_t think that men are mean, they are just truthful and I can appreciate that. So I liked to be around men and not girls, and being around men, I watched and learned to love sports. I am really into football.
Model:
Michelle May
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MichelleMay_26670_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 317.39 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:23

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317145012223
Old 03-28-2024, 02:13 AM #3192
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Slick Chick Mariya Mills likes to oil her sexy, juicy body, so naturally we asked her to do that. You have to love a slippery girl as long as they don_t slide right out of your hands. Mariya never ceases to give us an erection lasting more than four hours. Kiev is a great city for big-boobed, big-assed girls but it_s very difficult to find ones who_ll buff it on-camera. XLGirls: Hello Mariya, welcome back to XL Girls. Your bras--can you buy them in stores? Mariya: I have to find and order them via the internet. I cannot find good ones in stores. I prefer bright colors. I tried on two bras in my video so you can see how I put them on. XLGirls: So when you leave your apartment, do you wear clothes to get guys to look at your chest? Mariya: Certainly I dress to emphasize the chest in every outfit. But I do not only focus on this. I think I am attractive all over and I want to look my best.
Model:
Mariya Mills
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MariyaMills_33033_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 554.45 MB
Duration : 00:19:55

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318085047cbf
Old 03-28-2024, 02:13 AM #3193
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Sex Chat Monica Love tells us about the first-time she did a boy-girl scene. What she was looking forward to. Where she thought her partner should cum. She wanted a guy who would play with her boobs a lot and cum on them. I want to have fun and pleasure, Monica said. I want that he loves me. Unlike a lot of models these days, she doesn_t call it work. Always giggling, Monica then takes off her SCORE Group T-shirt, drops her bra and plays with her nipples. While she_s doing this, she sports that now-familiar smile, that laugh and the mischievous look in her eyes we_ve grown accustomed to.
Model:
Monica Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaLove_32456_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 190.63 MB
Duration : 00:06:47

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318080059b58
Old 03-28-2024, 02:26 AM #3194
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Breast Studies Young and cute, down-to-earth and smart, Roxanne Miller wants to see how big her tits are and she wants to take us along for the ride. First she_ll measure herself with her top on and then off. She_ll cream her big fat tits and rub the white stuff into her breast-flesh while giving us her boob commentary and philosophy. Always the charmer, Roxanne says she has to settle for plain, boring bras during her pregnancy and can_t wear her fancier, more decorative brassieres. Maternity bras, here I come says Roxanne. Thanks for the big show, Roxanne.
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxanneMiller_32732_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 288.91 MB
Duration : 00:10:18

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318180150b00
Old 03-28-2024, 02:31 AM #3195
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Nikki Cars_ Cherry On Top When boobiful and bootiful lady-next-door Nikki Cars orders room service for ice cream, she gets full-service. No fucking around by lazy bell-hops. Joey is always ready to penetrate chubby, pretty, fleshy babes like Nikki. Nikki wants something sweet. Joey has something ready for her sweet tooth. XL Girls: Would you rather give a blow job or get eaten out? Nikki: I like sucking dick. But I wouldn_t turn down oral either. I_m not gonna say, No, you can_t lick my pussy. I do enjoy it. XL Girls: Do you have a favorite sex position, or do you like them all? Nikki: I think doggie-style is my favorite position. I like to be bent over. XL Girls: Is it because the guy can fuck you hard? Nikki: Yeah, hard and deep and it_s perfect like that. XL Girls: Is that what gets you off the best? Going hard? Nikki: Yes, definitely. Getting pounded in doggie-style. XL Girls: When did you start getting your boobs? Nikki: I think...it was like they just grew overnight. I had like B-cup boobs right away. Then in high school they were huge. I had like D-cups. I didn_t know what to do with these big ol_ things
Model:
Nikki Cars and Andy Mann
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkiCars_24901_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 746.32 MB
Duration : 00:26:39

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317113023cd4
Old 03-28-2024, 03:18 AM #3196
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Sweet Talkin_ Woman Do you know a nice way to make me feel relaxed? asks Mia Sweetheart. Mia is ready to bust the buttons of her tight, orange cardigan. Taking one deep breath would do that. I think you have some ideas in your mind, don_t you? A friend of Roxanne Miller, Mia knows exactly what_s on our horny minds. Good lord, what a sexy voice Just listening to Mia purr is enough to get a guy jacking. Seeing her bare all and shake her huge tits as she hovers over the camera is only the start. XLGirls: Mia, we know you are a superwoman. What superpower would you like to have for one day? Mia: Hmmm, I want to read people_s minds XLGirls: I think you can already do that. What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Mia: To be in a small boat. I am scared of drowning. XLGirls: What do you want to do that you haven_t done yet? Mia: I want to travel to another continent. XLGirls: Have you got any special talents we should know about? Mia: No, I don_t. Not really. XLGirls: Oh yes, you do.
Model:
Mia Sweetheart
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MiaSweetheart_32424_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1201.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:03

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318105812160
Old 03-28-2024, 03:47 AM #3197
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Horny Connection It_s sexy phone time for Jordynn LuXXX. She_s having a hot conversation with her daddy-man and getting worked up. She plays with her big fat tits while he tells her about the things he wants to do to her body. He_s out on the job and can_t get over to her place to lay the pipe to her. After they hang up, Jordynn does the next breast thing and finds her thick toy so she can cum hard. She fantasizes that it_s his hard prick thrusting into her dripping wet pussy and that it_s his dick she_s sucking on like a lollipop. XL Girls found Jordynn first, like a lot of other girls, and since then it_s been good times for Jordynn. She really loves the action and loves being on-camera. Hanging out with other curvy chubettes like Lucy Lenore and Kimmie Kaboom is a lot of fun for her. She enjoys their company...and more.
Model:
Jordynn LuXXX
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JordynnLuXXX_32443_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 395.86 MB
Duration : 00:14:09

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318172522e0d
Old 03-28-2024, 03:58 AM #3198
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Hills of Mills Quick What color are Mariya Mills_ eyes? This might be Mariya_s last shoot. Hopefully she can free up some time for the XL Girls_ camera in the future but for now, her job keeps her busy and her weekends are for personal time. Here, we find Mariya in the kitchen. Her dress comes off quickly since she wants to show off her goodies as soon as possible and doesn_t go for the slow strip-off routine. She likes to get naked fast. Our cameraman shoots Mariya head-to-toe, full-body for most of this video and gets close-in for her huge tits and meaty pussy. Sitting on the kitchen counter, Mariya covers her massive boobs and fleshy bod in whipped cream. She_s already sweet enough but a little frosting on the cake makes everything taste sweeter. Mariya says she has a lot of sexual fantasies but doesn_t know if she_d be brave enough to live them out. She fantasizes about sex with two bisexual men but hasn_t gone there in real life. She fantasizes about sex with girls but hasn_t gone there. She_s thought about having sex in public and hasn_t done that either. The only kinky stuff she does is dress up like a cop in the bedroom for boyfriends. That sounds arresting to us.
Model:
Mariya Mills
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MariyaMills_33034_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 445.55 MB
Duration : 00:15:55

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317112013a89
Old 03-28-2024, 04:17 AM #3199
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Asstounding Tails Southern charmer, doll-baby and gamer girl Suzumi Wilder is game for some pleasure with her butt toy. Her full-moon tush is the stuff rump dreams are made of. Suzumi extracts the butt plug from under the pillow. She can rub down her clit while she eases the plug into her ass. Relief is on the way. One of the great mysteries of life is why some girls hide their vibrators and tush toys under their pillows instead of in a nightstand drawer with their lube, wands, handcuffs and extra batteries. It would be a good door-to-door survey question at sorority houses. I love anal whether it_s by myself or with a guy. Sometimes I will use a double-headed dildo that I will put into my pussy and my ass and fuck myself until I feel an orgasm coming. I might use a vibrating egg on my clit while I fuck myself to cum as hard as I can. Long term, Suzumi would like to work as a designer for a gaming outfit. If we ran one of those companies, we_d hire her in a second. We know talent when we see her.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SuzumiWilder_32483_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 328.28 MB
Duration : 00:11:44

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403180903131fd
Old 03-28-2024, 04:29 AM #3200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Wet Angel Charlotte Angel worked at an everyday job until she started going to adult expos and met SCORE Girl Sheridan Love who always has a table at these shows. That_s when Charlotte_s life changed. XLGirls: Hi Charlotte, you_ve told us that meeting Sheridan Love at an expo inspired you to try adult modeling. Tell us about that. Charlotte: I actually met her though my sister who is close friends with her. Whenever we were at one of the expos we would go talk to her. She helped me figure out if it was something I really wanted to do or not. She_s awesome I can ask her for advice on just about anything and she helps me out. XLGirls: What do you like to do most on a free night? Charlotte: I_m all about going out for a beer or some drinks. I_ll hit the clubs up every once in a while. But I don_t object to chillin_ at the house either. Sometimes you just need to relax. XLGirls: Has having big boobs speeded up your life? For example, waiting for service in a restaurant. Charlotte: Not service in a restaurant but it has gotten me some free stuff and out of a couple of speeding tickets
Model:
Charlotte Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CharlotteAngel_33028_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 386.78 MB
Duration : 00:13:48

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031807435215d