Old 10-21-2019, 08:29 AM #94391
Модератор

Модератор

I've brought you here for a very important reason: from here on out you are to serve My husband and Me as our domestic slave. you will live to please your divine alphas like you never imagined was possible. When we venture into town I will drag you around by a leash and collar and you will happily serve our every whim. When we return to our home you will promptly remove My sandals and massage My precious feet. If My husband and your Master desires to p!ss on you, you will obediently open your mouth. My beauty and power are too much for you to resist, you have absolutely no choice but to serve and to obey, you are madly in love with Me--you can't say no! This is a custom clip, but no names are used and this will be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 08:43 AM #94392
Модератор

Модератор

You don't know where you have to watch first.... to her hard body? To her great tattoos, her bra and panties or eve to her shoes she presenting sexy for you. This girl is a real men dream. Filmed as always in Full HD 1080P, so you will not miss any single detail.
Models: Asian

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 08:47 AM #94393
Модератор

Модератор

If you've spent a good amount of time with Me, you know that I've introduced you to new experiences you had never dreamed of before. Things you never thought could be erotic have induced the most powerful orgasms - or intense feelings of euphoria - thanks to Me.

This is because I've left a permanent imprint on your mind. I'm able to control your mind and cock in ways no one else could, and now you're so very susceptible to the power of My suggestion. This exercise is to demonstrate that.

Don't worry, I won't ask much of you today. Nothing will hurt. All I want from you is an orgasm. one where you don't touch your cock.

All you have to do is watch My body and listen to My sweet, soft, sultry voice. Allow yourself to drift away and melt. If you truly want to cum from just mental and visual stimulation, void of physical touch, then you can, with Me. Let's test how much My power over you has grown.

I want to add something new to our collection of divine, erotic experiences. Now, take a deep breath, and let's begin.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Size: 1 024 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 08:50 AM #94394
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 08:52 AM #94395
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you lust after Me whilst I am wearing tight, sexy jodphurs. Be a good little pony bitch for Me and worship My perfect ass through them. Wouldn't you love to feel Mistresses full weight on your face, as I grind these jodphurs into you? Perhaps if you do a good enough job of worshipping Me first that will be your reward...
(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 09:01 AM #94396
Модератор

Модератор

It starts off as a JOI but i get so worked up i want to play with you. I stroke your cock and lick / suck on your balls. Some dirty talk & telling you what to do. Lots of eye contact and telling you to cum for me. You dont last very long either, ill take that as a compliment
Models: Mohawk Molly

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 09:02 AM #94397
Модератор

Модератор

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
Included - Femdom - Strap-on play - Lesbian - Pussy Licking - Ass - Girl/Girl
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 09:05 AM #94398
Модератор

Модератор

Lola Mello gives a hard punishment to Vaninha by her sexy feets. She applying many things against Vaninha, and loves her to see suffering. She pushing her feets deep into Vaninha's mouth, orders the slave to lick around all her toes, standing on her face, then walk over on her body, and the hardest thing: she gives to Vaninha lots of very strong face slapping by legs and feets.
Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 25 min 2 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 09:07 AM #94399
Модератор

Модератор

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The Having fun was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 09:10 AM #94400
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
(FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile