Old 06-30-2019, 04:44 PM #7371
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love seeing my delicious bubble butt in grey tights. I also know what you love more. My big ass farting in your face without mercy. I taunt and tease you with my words and my fit body while farting up a storm. There is no end in sight and you WILL take them all. You see these size 8 feet? They are going to hold your head in place while I mount your face and continue my fart rampage. I bet you would love it if I kept you hostage as my shrunken slave inside my ass wouldnt you? Let me show you what would happen to you. Go ahead. Stroke it. Let me see how big I can make that cock of yours. Ohh I can see the veins throbbing. Lets see if we can make it pop! Come on. Stroke it while I soak your face in my fart juices. Cum all over my legging clad ass!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:09 PM #7372
Модератор

Модератор

The toilet slave is now for Veronica Moser ordered and is taken by Mistress Michelle first. He is very submissive and kneels all the time before the two Scatqueens. Mistress Michelle brings him to moan with her sharp fingernails. She pinches his nipples until his face warps. Then both ladies pee in his toilet mouth and then Veronica Moser still shits into his gap. The shit of her is pretty soft and fits perfectly.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:25 PM #7373
Модератор

Модератор

My slave gets to be in the presence of my amazingly beautiful leather-clad ass, but must pay a price. Experiencing my farts through my leather pants-TOILET slave heaven!
I am stunning in my tailored leather pants, but even more amazing when I take them off. The slave is ordered to attend my ass as I squat down to make a deposit of my exquisite shit in front of his nose. The smell of my shit permeates his lungs as the golden treasure is slowly extruded by the perfection that is my ass.
But I am not done. There are gasses still in my body that my slave is privileged to breath in.
Then, having made my deposit, and in my infinite mercy, I climb up on my knees to the couch and give the pig permission to clean my body with its tongue. You get to see me on my hands and knees from behind, my pussy and asshole framed by the softly undulating curves of my unbelievable ass, almost as if you were a man.
Then, because the slave has such a poor record of consumption, I pull up my pants and put it on its back to feed it manually. I cover the pervert's face-both mouth and nose-in plastic wrap so that the subhuman will get the full benefit of my healing shit. Having generously replaced the ugly face of the slave with something more attractive-my shit-I offer it one final kindness: I get back on the sofa on my hands and knees and allow the slave to smell my farts through my leather pants. The sound of my farts and sadistic laughter form a slave symphony. The unappreciative slave tries to pull away but I, in my infinite wisdom, already have him in a dog leash and collar.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:28 PM #7374
Модератор

Модератор

You dont see any smearing or playing with my poo in this one. Only a sexy poo accident while driving in my car.
Oh no! I had an accident while driving home today! I knew I had to shit bad but I thought that I could make it home in time! I kept farting, but then I felt a turd pop out of my ass! I knew it was too late and my asshole just let loose and all this shit came gushing out of my ass and into my pretty red panties! Right there in my car seat as I was driving home!
I pulled over and got out so I could see the damage. My panties were ruined! There was shit all up my ass crack! I had no choice but to pull my panties up and drive home.
On the way home I got so horny and turned on! I couldn't help it! I was sitting in my own shit after I accidentally pooped in my car! I started rubbing my pussy and I even found a bottle of hand sanitizer to fuck myself with while I drove the rest of the way home! I got shit all over my hand but I made it home!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:31 PM #7375
Модератор

Модератор

I am alone in my hotel room.
I dont like to use the cold toilet so I use the shower to poo and play with it.
But I need some toilet paper next time, come and clean me!
Models: MadameCaramel

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:36 PM #7376
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you what a filthy girl i am while i make myself cum then i show you exactly how kinky i am
British girl transforms into a Scat slut!
I fuck my arse with my dildo then lick the shit off the end then lift myself up and push out a big brown log for me to enjoy.
I ask you to wank while you watch me lick my shit getting my tongue covered in shit then i rub it into my hands and smear all over my body
I fuck my arse some more before the best part
I do a deal il chew my shit right infront of you if you cum all over my face.. I put a piece inside and chew right infront of you getting my teeth covered in shit, Biting down into it
I then chew somemore before giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load all over my pretty face
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:48 PM #7377
Модератор

Модератор

I love playing with my poop in public! Check out this massive collection of my favorite public adventures!
Going to Work
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...going-to-work/
I'm in my car driving to work. My pussy is dripping and so horny. I pull out the toy and lick it, then shove it back into my hole! I'm so turned on I'm not going to make it to work! I need to hurry home so I can masturbate until I cum! But first I'll drive though a busy shopping center parking lot so everyone can see me! I wonder what people think when they see me driving around with my face covered in poop!
Dirty Shit Licker
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...y-shit-licker/
Do you want to watch me fuck my dirty asshole until my toy comes out brown with my shit!?
Mmm! It's such a pretty toy all covered in shit! It's time to lick it clean! Watch me lick all my fresh delicious shit off my pretty glass toy! I love getting my toys all nice and dirty! Then I love to lick them clean and pretend that it's your cock I'm licking clean!
Public Full Body Shit Smear!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...dy-shit-smear/
I take a nice drive out to the middle of nowhere. I'm deep in the woods but I'm pretty close to a road. The country boys use this road to get to a great mudding spot. I wonder what those boys would do if they came across a naked girl smearing shit all over her body! I get so turned on at the thought of someone seeing me! I take out my little dildo and fuck myself until I cum, smelling my shit smeared body!
Reservoir Dumps!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...servoir-dumps/
It's early morning down by the reservoir. The campground is above me. I can hear people moving about and I can see several trailers and motor homes. But I have to shit so bad! I walked all the way down the hill and the toilet is so far away! I have no choice but to shit right here on the reservoir where anyone could see me! I lift up my dress and let out a huge stream of piss! hen My asshole burst open and tons of soft moist shit come shooting out of my ass! At one point I even grow a tail! A tail make of my poo!
Baggie oF DoOoM!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-videos/baggie-dooom/
It's time for a little drive! I have shit all over my face and all over my pussy and in between my toes! My pussy is dripping at the thought of anyone catching me covered in shit! It turns me on so much!
I find a nice little spot to get out of the car and show off my shitty squishy toes and my poo covered pussy! I love standing out on the street where anyone could see me! My pussy get so wet and turned on!
Extreme Public - Shit Covered Face!
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/public...-covered-face/
I cover my face in my fresh shit! It smells so good!
There is a man playing with his dogs at the park where I stopped! He keeps looking at me!
After my face is covered I start to drive! There are so many people looking at me! It's turning me on so much! I think about how hot it would be to walk down a busy street with shit all over my face! Do I dare?
Check out these other amazing public poo videos:
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/pantyj...hit-adventure/
https://www.scatshop.com/shop/poop-v...lic-hikie-poo/
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:59 PM #7378
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing my sexy pink thong and heels on in this video. Im on my period so you can see my bloody pussy. Showing off my long legs many times, spreading for you. Teasing with them. Have to poo so bad and I feel my tummy is down so probably will be soft poo this time. I take my position backward to camera squatting behind, pull over my pants and peeing a lot. Then start to pooping and I was right. Soft smelly and stinky poo running out of my ass. Do you like it?
Old 06-30-2019, 06:09 PM #7379
Модератор

Модератор

We love playing with each other Asses fondle each other pussy and so hairy pussy . This time we turn to each other first caressed hairy pussy and then roll over on his stomach and caressed his tongue ass holes anus they have such sweet we love to caress each other and at the time when first I and then you and Olga fondle each other, we explode liquid diarrhea and shit dripping off our Asses . We dont stop and caressed each other while ass stikaet shit liquid diarrhea . Filled daily store hot video innovations with our participation , and we are ready to fulfill your order for video shooting with our participation , if you have a finished script for us, you dont hesitate to send it to us . We are ready to realize all your fantasies for us there are no taboos and stop words . Do not hesitate to write we will reply you for any your question and will write to you personally in your collection hot video with our participation . Learn more about our offer when communicating with us .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 06:12 PM #7380
Модератор

Модератор

Im not used to water going in my asshole so fast! and these crazy anal attachments keep it lodged up in my asshole securely without interruption until I just cant take it anymore! lol
taking large amounts of water until my belly is bloated, and shooting it out in multiple directions and angles makes this enema vid so kinky and fun!!! it feels really good, produces a HUGE poop, shitty water.. OH, and I fist and gape my asshole at the end ? Enjoy Lindzys poop show!
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile