Old 05-08-2019, 04:43 PM #21811
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to do something for Me. I want to you to swallow your own cum. That's right- the whole load. Alpha males would never eat their own cum- but you, you're My servant and servants get cum on their face, in their mouth and wherever else I say because you're a beta bitch. Even if you miss your mouth and bust all over your face- it's still for Me. Next I show you how I want you to jerk off then give you a final countdown to bust all over your face. My favorite good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:53 PM #21812
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed every night about my sexy long fitness legs. The perfect girl, the perfect body, the perfect legs, the perfect mind. Wouldn't you love to see my long legs in pantyhose and high heels? It's your opportunity! Pay me like a good boy while I tease you wearing my sheer black pantyhose without any panties!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:55 PM #21813
Модератор

Модератор

You don't know quite how it happened. One minute you were at the bar, having fun and laughing with your friends. The next, you were leaving with a hot clown chick who promised you a night of wild, dirty clown sex. How could you resist? Admittedly, you do feel a little woozy. Did the clown put something in your drink? Your worries are soon erased as the clown starts to ride you. You're sooo hard... sooo turned on. Fucking a clown feels amazing, unlike anything you've ever experienced before. By the time you cum, it feels like you empty a gallon of your seed into the clown. You spurt and squirt, filling her up completely until you've made a cream-filled clown. Nine months later... You are so fucked. Fucked fucked fucked. You never even thought of birth control. You were so hot and horny it never crossed your mind. You're going to pay for it now. The clown is back... with a bellyful of your spawn growing inside her. She's demanding a huge percentage of your income in exchange for her silence. Your friends, family, and girlfriend CAN'T know about what you've done. You can't be outed as a clown fucking, good-for-nothing baby daddy. The only option is to pay up. Pay up and pray the clown agrees to leave you alone in exchange for every penny you have...
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 04:55 PM #21814
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a drama queen at times. Vouching never to sniff p.0pppers again. Like goddess will ever let that happen, besides, you're a weak addict. Teasing you back into the bottle is so so easy... Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 05:05 PM #21815
Модератор

Модератор

See this BBC? I am going to suck on it and stroke it so good... it is going to be ridiculously fucking sexy. Finally! You can see how I would pleasure a real man and I would worship this amazing dick. But, first... I want more from you. Sensitive, personal information I could Blackmail (Fantasy) you with. Come on, did you really think I was going to suck on this huge BBC without first obtaining what I want? It will be a nice, fair trade. You get what you want and I get what I want. Right?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 05:09 PM #21816
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Scream how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 05:10 PM #21817
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time…or your 101st time….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 05:11 PM #21818
Модератор

Модератор

Do you wish I would pay attention to you? Well, are you fat? Are you poor? Are you short? Are you wimpy? Is your face ugly? Is and body part on you even slightly sub par? Then why would I want to come close to you with my big tits and lips? Well at least you have this video to jerk off to. don't forget to send me a thank you email. Goddess Harley Categories: Jerk off Instruction, Big Tits, Lip Fetish, JOI, Femdom, Goddess Worship.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 345 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 05:20 PM #21819
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to blackmail you! After all, you don't want your father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 05:22 PM #21820
Модератор

Модератор

Default SpoiledPrincesss - iwantclips

Models: SpoiledPrincesss

Duration: 10 min 33 s