Old 05-30-2019, 07:29 AM #27311
Модератор

Модератор

check out how much i love fucking sarah banks in this hot new cream pie video.
Models: JohnnyCastle

Duration: 27 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 07:32 AM #27312
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT THE STORY: I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist. This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 07:33 AM #27313
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing bright red lipstick, a smoking hot blonde wants you to cum in her mouth. She shows you where by opening her mouth nice and wide, ready to take the cumshot. She repeats over and over again that she wants your cum in her mouth and then goes back to showing off her wide open mouth. She gapes it as wide as she can and even shows off her throat a bit. She is ready to take you cumload. Are you ready to give it to her? Included in this clip: Mouth Fetish, Mouth, Throat Fetish, Dirty Talk, Cum in my Mouth
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 07:34 AM #27314
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 07:35 AM #27315
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 07:44 AM #27316
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict. I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 07:50 AM #27317
Модератор

Модератор

n this clip I talking about missing you so much.... she's missed you also. You always travel so much and I am just so glad to get you back and back into my bed. This video includes full nudity and masturbation.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 07:50 AM #27318
Модератор

Модератор

Sucking and licking my little toes for you
Models: Goddess Syryn

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 08:07 AM #27319
Модератор

Модератор

Look deep into My eyes and let everything else around you slowly melt away. I am going to mesmerize and tease you with My long, slender, sexy Empress body by giving you the striptease of your dreams. Starting in My favorite silk kimono, I will make you ache and squirm with desperation as I slowly, sensually strip away layer after layer until there is nothing left to hide. And as each layer falls away, you will fall deeper and deeper in love with Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMIkaTrain to be My official slave: https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...Mika/1143832Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 08:09 AM #27320
Модератор

Модератор

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile