Old 06-05-2019, 04:21 AM #28611
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a sexy dress I Chug a Sprite & ask you if you are ready for my stinky smell burps? Under your nose I let the belching begin... Wet, bubbly,loud,small,long blowing them in your face. My tummy is just going bringing up some smelly ones.. I wave them from my face and into yours,smell my Mexican I ate. You just cant get enough of this hot burping princess.. Sexy, lots of burps 30+ & me, what more could you ask for. Fun video if you love burping!
Models: PrincessRyan

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:26 AM #28612
Модератор

Модератор

IMPORTANT - YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! Mistress Alexis Amore looks down at you and arrogantly tells you "You are going to be my little bitch!". She orders you to crawl to her like dog and you find yourself obeying like a good boy. She pulls off her boots and shoves them in your face and orders you to smell them. She makes you pledge your loyalty to her and tell her you will do anything for her. She puts her pretty little feet in your face and allows you to lick them. Then she turns around and puts her GLORIOUS ASS right in your face, 3D IN VR!!! She degrades you as her ass smashes your face and you lick it like a good slave. Then she tells you to lay down on the floor and jerk off while she squats up and down on your face. OMG THE VR ASS WORSHIP ACTION is incredible.. this the first VR clip Alexis has ever made and it was worth the wait.. you will love being the Peruvian Princess's Ass Slave!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:30 AM #28613
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:35 AM #28614
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:36 AM #28615
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:38 AM #28616
Модератор

Модератор

You're in for quite the little treat today. Take your cock out. You'll be under Lacie's power from now on. Relax for me while you stroke alllll the way up and alllll the way down. It feels so good to stroke for me. You're all mine! Every jerk of that cock is one step closer to me owning you forever. Do you want to cum for me? When I countdown from 10 you're going to shoot a big load succumbing to me completely, letting me own you completely inside and out. Good boy.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:40 AM #28617
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for some naughty stripping and dirty talk to make that facial the best it can be!? open wide because I'm going to count you down until you can't handle it any more.....
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 55.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:45 AM #28618
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 AM #28619
Модератор

Модератор

Just before watching the clip, I want you loser to drink as much water/juice or whatever as you can, so you will feel the need to go ****. But you won't of course, you'll start watching my clip with additional 2 glasses filled with water/juice and wait for further instruction. Oh, and of course, don't forget to prepare a huuuuge dildo. We want to have some fun, don't we? At least I do, hahaha. And think twice before watching it, your dirty mind may think that you can do it, but your ****. horny cock might have some trouble following the orders that I'll give you.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:53 AM #28620
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile