Old 11-17-2019, 11:18 PM #107301
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips): Soon the Step-Sisters are lead to their prison, where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved” as he binds them in place, then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns, but he doesn't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them, calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he **** her, spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face, then pinches and twists her nipples until she Yelps. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki's rebelliousness, shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki Yelps in Torment as he approaches her, but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn't seem to remember shocking Tia, but tells Nikki if she's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused, she nods meekly and he carries her off…
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:18 PM #107302
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:20 PM #107303
Модератор

Модератор

You're about to marry my Step-Sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my Step-Sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:20 PM #107304
Модератор

Модератор

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:23 PM #107305
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:24 PM #107306
Модератор

Модератор

In this custom video, cum get ready for a super special treat! Feeling extra kinky today, I decided to add some sexy sneezes to an already sexy POV blow job and foot job for you. First I try using some chhinkini sneezing powder...but it doesnt seem to work very well for me, only a few good sneezes from the powder. So,, I get out my tickle stick and continue the session by tickling my nostrils as sneeze after sneeze explodes onto your cock. You love feeling my sneeze spray hit your cock as I continue to lick suck and seduce you with my sneezes. Half way through I really spice things up by using my smooth perfect feet to stroke you. You especially enjoy my red painted toes and smooth plump soles, and of course, I keep doing as many sneezes as I can while foot stroking your cock. In the end, I finish you off in my warm wet mouth and eagerly swallow down your big hot load.
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:24 PM #107307
Модератор

Модератор

French kiss my feet.You have one job. One very lucky, very prestigious, job. I want you lick and suck every inch of my soles. Make me moan as you dip your tongue in between my toes.
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:26 PM #107308
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Barefoot I make myself comfortable on the sofa! For days I have not washed my feet, you can imagine so, how they have to smell now! Cheesy and sweaty! You should sniff at my feet. After a while I say stop and run a tail control to you by, am very curious how you are excited! I smoke a cigarette. You must continue to sniff at my feet and must jerk slightly. Since I do not have all day for you time, I will give you a small window by You have to hose down! Of course, you shall continue to sniff at my cheesy soles and jerk, I look for! Let is see if you can manage it from splashing before I express my cigarette! Barefoot, Jeans, smoking, cheesy smelly feet, sniff, smell fetish, foot, feet, cigarette, joi guide, smell, smelly, feet, foot slave training,highly arched feet, pov, femdom pov, joi games, soles . - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
Barfuss mache ich es mir bequem auf dem Sofa! Seit Tagen habe ich mir meine Fuesse nicht gewaschen, Du kannst Dir ja vorstellen wie sie inzwischen riechen muessen! Kaesig und verschwitzt! Du sollst an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln. Nach einer Weile sage ich Stop und fuehre eine Schwanzkontrolle bei Dir durch, bin sehr gespannt wie erregt Du bist! Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Du musst weiter an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln und darfst etwas wichsen. Da ich nicht den ganzen Tag fuer Dich Zeit habe gebe ich Dir ein kleines Zeitfenster in dem Du abspritzen musst! Natuerlich sollst Du weiter an meinen kaesigen Sohlen schnueffeln und wichsen, ich schau Dir zu! Bin gespannt ob Du es schaffst ab zu spritzen bevor ich meine Zigarette ausdruecke! Fussfetisch barfuss barefoot Sohlen Jeans rauchen smoking Zigarette kaesig verschwitzt Kaesefuesse schnueffeln smell fetish Fetisch Fuesse foot feet cigarette Wichsanleitung joi anleitung Fussduft Duftfuesse - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:28 PM #107309
Модератор

Модератор

belly dance
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 46.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 11:30 PM #107310
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under.
Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, **** and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile