Old 10-27-2019, 11:59 AM #97731
Модератор

Модератор

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 11:59 AM #97732
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 11:59 AM #97733
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 12:00 PM #97734
Модератор

Модератор

Default CearaLynch - iwantclips

Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 71.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 12:00 PM #97735
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine
Addict4Jasmine
JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 12:00 PM #97736
Модератор

Модератор

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN
Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 12:00 PM #97737
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 12:00 PM #97738
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 12:00 PM #97739
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 12:00 PM #97740
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile