Old 07-03-2019, 01:27 AM #47791
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a good boy? Good boys know their place is to submit to me , a Goddess ; that my needs and desires outweigh theirs. A good boy worships his Goddess from head to toe , every bit of my divine essence. As you gaze upon me , listening to my words , your addiction grows. Good boy , fall under my spell. Give to your Goddess , make Goddess smile. You must be selfless and loving , and tribute your Goddess. Make Goddess notice you.

Good boys use Markup codes :
20 % ThankYouWasp 50 % GoodBoyforWasp
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 01:38 AM #47792
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip *: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that 's what I 'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches , heel dangling , toes cleavage , heels , pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet , and tell me to get an up -close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I 've had enough , you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end , I cum at your mercy , after a countdown."
(Note : The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD ; 10 :05 min
This clip includes elements of : FEMDOM POV , FOOT FETISH , HIGH HEELS , TOPLESS , LEGS , ARCHED FEET , BARE LEGS , RED TOES , MASTURBATION GAMES , JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT , LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 01:40 AM #47793
Модератор

Модератор

There is so much I know , and could potentially know about you. You 're not as careful as you thought. I could ruin you , little man. But I 'm a kind and generous Goddess , and if you play by the rules , you might find your way out of Blackmail-Fantasy.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 01:43 AM #47794
Модератор

Модератор

I know you 've missed Me. You haven 't had any good fap material or guidance from Me for awhile now. Well you know the saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder ; in your case it 's absence makes your cock get harder. As soon as you push the play button your cock gets hard , harder than it ever has. You 've missed this , you 've missed what I do to you. Listen to My voice as I instruct you to stroke your cock. I know it 's been awhile , it 's only going to take a few strokes , but I want more than that.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 15 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 01:50 AM #47795
Модератор

Модератор

You appreciate beautiful titties , and mine are just the most amazing , so sexy , so nice , so soft and so addictive. The Perfection.
You cannot look away , you are isntantly mesmerized after I take of my top and a bra. So the rest is just not worth talking about. My sexy ass , legs , whole body actually , drives you crazy so prepare to get drained , because you really want to lose everything for these sexy curves.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 02:10 AM #47796
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy , she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual , the last day before an exam or a beauty competition , Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea , but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea 's houseslave!
Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth , she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat , fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position , even with both feet or with the heels , always hard and cruel! Between each position , Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder , but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat , so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 02:18 AM #47797
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to go broke for me , into debt for me. Just to fuel my desires. And you will , because you are powerless against me. Time and time again I control you with just my beauty.
Models: GoddessAlana

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 02:32 AM #47798
Модератор

Модератор

The pleasure of a powerful alpha Femdom Goddess is sacred , and vital. I will not be denied or repressed based on the idea of what a dominant woman should or should not do... my sexuality will not be invalidated by some pathetic males dogmatic bullshit. My orgasms are to be celebrated by all! Watch me in this alpha -on -alpha fuckfest with the gorgeous Rob Yager , while my slave girl River Enza is bound in leather straps and used as a cum -rag for our alpha cream!

Put on your chastity device and watch me in this alpha -on -alpha fuckfest with the gorgeous Rob Yager , while my slave girl River Enza is bound in leather straps and used as a cum -rag for our alpha cream! No , you do not deserve to cum while you watch me fuck , you 're just a little cucky beta. Drool as you watch my perfect shaved pussy get licked , fingered and fucked! Once both alphas are satisfied River is fed our cum. I especially enjoyed emptying the condom filled with sperm into her eager mouth.

Contains : fucking , sex , real orgasms , oral sex , pussy worship , femdom , alpha women , alpha sex , cuckolding , cucky , bondage , cum rag training , domination , real sex , cum play , nudity , naked , River Enza , Rob Yager , Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 20 min 46 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 02:41 AM #47799
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them , it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-03-2019, 04:07 AM #47800
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to be Princess Wystri 's obedient little pet? Buying this video is the first step. To be truly impressive , buy Pledge Your Allegiance to Princess Wystri too and learn your new mantras. Show Me you 're worthy of existing in My life. Do you really want to stand out to your Princess? Use these markup codes every time you buy :
"wystrispet " - 100 %
"wystrispig " - 200 %
"allforwystri " - 1000 %
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Size: 100.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile