Old 12-30-2019, 03:04 AM #119051
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nikki Delano & Tia Cyrus Submissive Step-Sisters 2 - provillain - iwantclips

Nikki Delano & Tia Cyrus Submissive Step-Sisters 2 - provillain - iwantclips

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips): Soon the Step-Sisters are lead to their prison, where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved” as he binds them in place, then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns, but he doesn't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them, calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he **** her, spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face, then pinches and twists her nipples until she Yelps. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki's rebelliousness, shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki Yelps in Torment as he approaches her, but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn't seem to remember shocking Tia, but tells Nikki if she's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused, she nods meekly and he carries her off…
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:28 AM #119052
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jiggling the Tits and Smoking - GoddessPeach - iwantclips

Jiggling the Tits and Smoking - GoddessPeach - iwantclips

A custom request to jiggle a pack of cigarettes in my huge natural titties while I smoke. My little tiny bikini looks so good as I squeeze the pack of cigarettes inside my huge cleavage. Shaking and bouncing my tits while the pack stays in place is pretty sexy. My favorite part is when I just squeeze the pack in between my tits as I keep jiggling.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:31 AM #119053
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruin, Eat, Repeat CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Ruin, Eat, Repeat CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

What's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over.

Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:33 AM #119054
Модератор

Модератор

Default CammiCams HD Video 345 Domination - CammiCams - iwantclips

CammiCams HD Video 345 Domination - CammiCams - iwantclips

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:37 AM #119055
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It is only right that you suffer for Me.Only right that your intense physical pleasure is combined with genuine mental surrender. If you CUM for Me you clean it up like the creature you are. It's simple. And It's arousing to know do you are HELPLESS but to OBEY My commands. I make sure your balls and Dick are so very FULL of CUM, My tits and ass and confidence filling you up with CUM....and you WILL no matter what you've done in the past gobble it up...THIS time you will OBEY.
Sometimes I sweetly encourage you, making your cum taste delicious. Sometimes I delectably humiliate you coercing you to eat your repugnant cock snot. This time I don't care about managing your thoughts or feelings or expectations. This time you will simply OBEY. You will comply. You will do exactly as I say because I WANT YOU TO do it. Because it is the right thing to do. And because deep under my mesmerising control you have no choice but to obey. Literally mesmerised by the desire I deliberately build inside of you.
Of course I make it easy thanks to My incredibly hot body. As I move, teasing you, as I slowly strip the need to please Me increases. I make you understand that you are not worthy of Me of My beauty of My intelligence. I make you understand the you do not deserve to stroke, you do not deserve to cum, Not to a woman as beautiful as Me. And so it is only right that the incredible pleasure I give you is balanced out with the sacrifice of eating your cum.
Contains: mindfuck, CEI, men following orders, mesmerise, NLP, mental domination, sensual domination, goddess worship, masturbation encouragement, JOI, tit worship, ass worship, strip tease, femdom PoV.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:40 AM #119056
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:40 AM #119057
Модератор

Модератор

Default How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:46 AM #119058
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:46 AM #119059
Модератор

Модератор

Default Panty fitting your CLIT - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Panty fitting your CLIT - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Its panty fitting day! Time to measure you up for some panties, theres different sizes for different inched clits. Don't over estimate how much fabric you need for that little thing. i didnt realise it would be this small! luckily i have a slutty micro-thong that will be perfect for your sissy micro CLIT! Aren't i just the greatest!
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-30-2019, 03:54 AM #119060
Модератор

Модератор

Default Plowed Sissy - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Plowed Sissy - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile