Old 07-18-2019, 06:28 AM #8621
Модератор

Модератор

I vomited
Old 07-18-2019, 06:30 AM #8622
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in a silk nightie tell you the most intimate thing you can do is lick my arse then eat the raw shit straight from my ring piece..
I slowly glide my silk nightie over my pert behind and spread my cheeks wide for you to examine that ass of mine, I then push slowly opening my hole wide and the poo balls slowly pour out before big hard solid shit to follow..
I show you it close up, all the colours and how amazing it is before telling you I want you to eat it, lick it, chew it, have it melt inside your mouth..
Taste all the flavours from my body and while you do I want you to watch me smear my dildo in my mess and fuck myself hard..
I then give you a cum countdown to blow your load for me..
Nothing more sensual than Toilet Slavery At its Sexiest
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:30 AM #8623
Модератор

Модератор

New Booty Monday is back!!! As promised, Ladies Keeping it Funky is back with another Rookie ready to get called for for Dooty!! Say Hello to Ayanna, this 23 year old hotty Was totally clueless about this world two weeks ago. Now after two weeks of recording she is here and eager to impress!!! Enjoy her maiden Debut or should I say DeBoo-Boo!! Enjoy as she takes a nice Reverse kanga at work, then spreads nice and wide from an up close asshole poop in the second, before a nice overhead clip in the finale!! Three great clips from this rookie who gets better and better by the clip look for more from her in the days to come!!! Enjoy this sexy young rebone sistas nice little bubblebut letting out some impressive debut logs!! She is sure to be one of your favorites down the road!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:30 AM #8624
Модератор

Модератор

New Month = New Ladies!! Once again we continue our pursuit of North American Dominance with another Canadian hotty named Becky!! Becky is a cute young MILF whos down to let us peep in on her in the ladies room! Enjoy her solid” debut in more ways than one!!! Plenty of peeing and plops being dropped!! Be on the lookout for more from her in the future!

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:30 AM #8625
Модератор

Модератор

Damnit ! I done it again!! New week Newish Funky Lady!! This lady Im gonna introduce you to today was one of my legendary One Shit Wonders” There are few girls that only did one or two clips for me before magically dissapearing. When you have been in buisness as long as I have, (FUNKY) ladies come and go. But sometimes, Oldies return from the abyss!!! This is one of those special Occaisions.
Lady Etalumits did two FUNKY, explosive clips for me about 5 years ago. Clips so good and naughty I was literally BEGGING her for more! She sent two clips then dissapeared off the face of the earth. No response, no answer at all. Every year I would send a message to her email hoping she was still out there. Fast forward to a week ago. Im sitting editing clips when my email alert goes off, and what do you know it, it was her!!! I couldnt believe it!!
Time has been real, real good to Lady EtalumitS! She has put on Grown woman Weight” as she is now a grown ass woman. She was a Freshman In College when I met her, and now at 23 she is a whole woman in ALL the right places!!! She is picking up where she left off however, Making a FUNKY mess all over the bowl in her two return clips. Enjoy as she shakes and jiggles her perfectly plump ass before spreading to push out a FUNKY load on the seat and the floor while sitting reverse kanga on the bowl. Is that corn I see?! LOL Damn yall dont know what a treat this is for me! The best things happen to those who wait! So enjoy this FUNKY Introduction for most, and a FUNKY Re-introduction for the rest! I will put out her classics on scatshop soon!

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:30 AM #8626
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request:
I'd like a movie where you have LOTS of fart (real not pumped) to start off with in sexy shiny tight pants (can be grey leggings). You smell and get hot to your farts. Then you take a big shit in leggings and sit in it and squish around in it. Then you take off your leggins and shove your face into your shit finally eating your shit out of your leggins. Very very messy, smear on body and face, feel free to masturbate in your ass and/or pussy”
If you like my video please give me 5stars♡
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:33 AM #8627
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I talk about how excited I am to be back and making dirty videos! I've missed the smell of my shit on my hands and body, and the way it makes me feel like I'm one of the dirtiest girls you've ever met.
I poop on the floor and then use it as lube for my pink dildo that I shove up my butt! I love the feeling of pushing my shit back up inside of me, it gets me so wet and horny. I'm so happy to be back!
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:35 AM #8628
Модератор

Модератор

Super close and explicit shit taking. From the front.
Models: sarahstinks

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 66.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:39 AM #8629
Модератор

Модератор

A beautiful lady in a pink coat. Decided to poop on the package, pushing the leopard Thong I first peed on them. Then tried to do a vacuum of the stomach to keep my shit inside closer to the outside. I unbuttoned his coat showed his white bra bandage. I got cancer and pushed until my long-awaited shit came out. It fell out of my butt on the bag. Im glad to see such a good poop, big and nice smelling. I kneaded it on the package like dough, did it skillfully and masterfully. Unbuttoning my pink coat again, I smeared my shit on my white bra. Then she buttoned up and smeared her bright pink coat. Then I decided to try the shit and I shoved it in my mouth. Then I put shit on my lips and farted a lot. So several times repeated manipulations. It turned out fun and she did everything with pleasure and in a good mood.
Models: miss_Di

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:40 AM #8630
Модератор

Модератор

the sklaves destination is to consume all the waste, piss of the girls and cake wich the spit out in his face.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 14 min 25 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile